Their encounter

4 Letters, love to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hyo POV

aishh, why did I wear high heels, OMG it's killing me, where are they ? where is the meeting point ? ahh ottoke ~~~ I'm so nervous, should I say hi to everyone, one by one,or just bow in front of everyone.... ahhh I don't know !

Jihyo is walking slowly, she find them and start to climb the stairs before joining them.

Gary look at her, he can't take off his eyes from her.

Gary POV
She is so beautiful, she really had the aura of an actress, her eyes are so big, very so beautiful, why I am so nervous now, OMG she's coming !!! stay calm !!

Yoo Jae Suk : OH !! Jihyo, it's Jihyo ! Jihyo, Jihyo Yah !

Jihyo : annyong hasseyo !

Haha : why it become so hot suddenly

Kim Jong Kook : why Jae Suk hyung acts like he is close to Jihyo ?

YJS : me and Jihyo are close ! you guys don't know Jihyo ?

Haha : why are you acting so close, why did you get rid of her surname? you should proprely call her song ji hyo sshi !

Gary POV
so envious, i wish I can be close to her like Jae suk hyung  
Gary really couldn't take off his eyes from JiHyo, he was looking at her in silence.

Yoo Jae Suk (to Haha) : do you like Jihyo sshi

Haha : *mumbling* ahh hmm

Gary POV
Don't tell me Haha likes her, all the guys like her, now I get why everyone guy are fancing over her, she is very beautiful in person. *jealous mode : on*

After the introducing of Ji hyo, they are back to the chit chat between members. And because Lee Kwang Soo arrive first at the meeting point, he can choose his team and be the team leader.
 

LKS : Then I'm gonna pick Jihyo noona


Gary POV
I hope I will be in the same team, I really want to be with her, ahh Kwang Soo please choose me !

LKS : and the second member is ... HAHA HYUNG!

Gary POV
Lucky him, he can be close to her ...why Haha is always lucky like this ..

LKS : next YOO JAE SUK HYUNG !

Gary POV
All the people I am confortable with are on Kwang Soo's team, I really prefer to be in this team ... ah Kwang Soo, please... ahhh chebal

LKS : Gary Hyung !

Gary : *explose of joy* YEAAAAAH !! YEAAAAH 
he starts to high five everyone from the excitement
And he stopped a little bit more when he high five JiHyo, he actually grab her hands with his both hands. Haha see Gary's excitement.

Gary POV
Oh, she smells so nice, and her skin is so soft, aigooo why I sound like a old ert guy !

Gary was way more cheerful that the beggining of the shooting, he was nervous and shy at the beggining, but now he is full of excitement.

All the members, guest and staff move to the next location on car, blue team in one car, and red team in another one.
In the car,  Jihyo was sitting in front of Gary.
Gary was shy, but he can sense that Jihyo was more tense than him, so he started to try to make at ease for Jihyo and started to talk to her.

Gary : Jihyo sshi, nice to meet you I'm Kang Gary, do you know me ?

Jihyo : yes Gary sshi, of course ! I am a big fan of Leessang !

Gary : what ? you know Leessang ? do you like hip hop ? 

Jihyo : ne, my little brother is actually a big fan of you, and me too I started to like your songs, I even cry listening to your songs.

Gary : Omooo, it's the first time i met you, and I already make you cry hahaha

Jihyo was laughing so much, she don't know why, it's their first encounter, but somehow, even she is very nervous because it's been a while she appeared in a variety show, she sense that she feel at ease with Gary.

Jihyo POV
haha Kang Gary sshi is so funny, and when I look at him he is actually very cute, I like this kind of guy, cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter