Best at love ?

4 Letters, love to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Last shooting was a little bit boring for Gary, without Jihyo around, he was no excited as he used to be. Even the shooting was great, but he spent his time more to wandering around than doing the missions.


Gary was eating at his restaurant, when Gil and Haha join him.

Haha : Hyung you look sick, are you ok ?

Gary : ah ne, I'm ok, I don't why, I'm just feeling a little bit lonely ...

Gil : Lonely ? why ? 

Haha : maybe that because you didn't get to see Jihyo sshi this week, so that's why you look so doom

Gil : so the rumors are true, Gary yah, you fell in love for Song Ji hyo

Gary : what are you talking about, of course not. *Gary then came up with an excuse*
It's because since Gaeko went to the military service, I am lonely.

Haha : aiiish Kojima hyung ! don't lie to us ! you don't care about Gaeko !

Gary : I used to party with Gaeko, and now without him, I don't go to club so often.

Gil : you want to go to club ? no problem, grab you coat, we are going. It will change your mind !
I'm calling Simon D and Vasco, they will come right away.

Haha *whispering to Gay* : Hyung you really not thinking about Jihyo ?

Gary : Dong hoon, when you will stop to be such a ahjumma ! why I am thinking about her ?

Haha : Hyung I know you, and I can just tell by your face, you really can't lie ..

Before Gary can awser, Gil came back from his phone call and interrupt them.

Gil : they can't make it today, but Noh Chul is already at Gangnam, we can join him

Gary : can you just let me eat alone. I don't want to go out tonight !

Haha : hyung come on, you are stressed out since the beggining of RM, it will help you to release you stress.

The truth is, Gary used to diss rappers doing variety tv, and then suddenly he is in a variety show as well, acting like a fool, goofing around. Since then, he didn't went to the club he used to go, he doesn't want to meet others rapper, afraid of their judgement.
But this time Gil didn't let him the choice. He brag him to the club no matter what.

At club Arena, in Gangnam district.

Gary : Gil, with all the place there are in Seoul, you have to bring me here ..

Club arena it's the most exclusive club in Seoul, a lot of Vips and celebrities go over there. Gary knows he will meet for sure people he knows.

Gil : of course, now you are a star as well you have to go here !

Gil spotted Noh Chul (his costar at Mudo), Gil also has a lot of celebrites friends so he went to say hi to his friends, Haha went with him, as he also friend with them, leaving Gary all alone at the vip's area.
A group of girls recognize Gary, they started to hit on him.

Girl 1 : OMG Kang Gary oppa !! why are you here alone ?
Girl 2 : can we join you.oppa ?

Gary : ah I'm sorry the seat are already taken. Pointing at Gil and the others.

Group of girl : Oh my god .... it's Mudo member !!!! let's go over there.
And they just leave Gary, and was fangirling over Gil, Haha and Noh Chul.

Gary POV
I guess this is my life, people always leaving me for something better ..
why did I came along with them ... *sigh*
He started to one shot some alcohol drinks

He feel a little bit dizzy, and wants to go to the bathroom, before reaching the toilet, another group of girl drag him at the dancefloor.

Pretty girl : Omo are you Kang Gary ?

Gary : I guess yes ..

Gary POV
Ohh this girl is really pretty. Totally my style !

Pretty girl : oppa do you want to dance with me ?

Gary : hmm I really need to go to pee!

Pretty girl : such a lame excuse, you don't want to dance with me, you are so mean oppa *pounting *

Gary : I guess I can dance a little bit with you then.

Pretty girl : really ? 

After dancing for a while, things started to get hot between them, the girl was very close to Gary, and her dance become more ier. She totally wants to seduce Gary.

Pretty girl : oppa should we go somewhere else ?

Gary hesitate a few second, in the past he will never hesitate and just go straight to hotel with the girl, but suddenly, Jihyo face pop up in his mind.

Gary POV
If Jihyo knows I slept with another girl, she won't like it. Wait ? why I am thinking about Jihyo ? she is even not my girlfriend, or friend ...
I should just go with this girl.
But his mind was stuck with Jihyo memories.

Gary : Ah I'm sorry, but I didn't come here alone, I am actually going back to found my friends. It was a pleasure to dance with you, bye

The girl just stand in the middle of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter