Her Birthday

4 Letters, love to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22th August 2010

After the filming of episode 9, all the members and staff when to Gary's restaurant. Actually, with JSJ's idea, they prepared a party to celebrate all together
the birthday of Jae suk (14/08), Jihyo (15/08) and Haha (20/08).
The whole restaurant were privatized for the occasion.
Everyone were sitting together at the second floor.
They were all in a good mood, chatting, singing, dancing, laughing. 
Everyone having too much fun, Haha and Kwang Soowere teasing Gary with Jihyo. The 2 were like 2 kids in kindergarden teasing when someone has a crush one someone else.

LKS : hyung just tell us the truth, you really like Jihyo noona, just tell us, I promise, I won't tell her anything, I will keep for me.

Gary : I don't want to talk with you !!

Haha : come on hyung !!

Gary : ahhh I had enough of you 2. 

Gary decide to go to the toilet to escape from those 2 terrible kids.
When he came back, Jihyo was not there anymore.

Gary pov
Did jihyo went home without saying me goodbye ...

Gary : Joong Ki, where is Jihyo ?

Joong Ki : Noona went to the toilet Hyung, why ?

Gary : ah no nothing, I thought she left already.

Gary decide to go outsite to smoke, he went at the backdoor of his restaurant, and went down to a quiet dark alley. He wants to lit his cigarette but forget his lighter in his jacket, he saw someone who was already there smoking and ask the person.

Gary : excuse me, can you lend me your lighter, I forgot mine.

Person : ah sure, here go ahead.

Gary : OMG Jihyo !!!

Jihyo : ahh oppa you scared me !

Gary : i didn't know it was you, it's so dark in this place.
Jihyo do you smoke ?

Jihyo : ah hmmm .. *she tried to hide her cigarette*

Gary : Jihyo, you don't have to be ashamed. Don't worry, oppa won't judge you. You can smoke.

Jihyo : it's just, you know how korean people judge girl who smoke...
They will bash me if they see me with a cigarette, I already don't have a good reputation.

Gary : Jihyo why are you saying this .. did you drunk too much ?
Why are you saying you have a bad reputation?

Jihyo who drunk a little bit, was a little bit in a sad mood.

Jihyo : oppa you know, because of my movie ...

Gary : Jihyo stop thinking about this already. It's in the past, in the past !!!!

Jihyo : sometimes I really ask myself, why RM cast me, they can have someone more girly that everyone like such as Jessica or Hara ...
They are so pretty and can act so girly with full of aegyo, I'm sure oppa like this type of girl too.

Gary : aniyoo oppa prefer the natural type like you. 
Jihyo, don't torment yourself like this. You don't need to compare yourself with them,
Be just like you, be yourself Jihyo. You don't need ton of makeup to look pretty, you are not fake like they are, you don't need aegyo to be cute.
Don't say that ! I don't want to hear such a things from you.
Don't looked down of yourself. 

Jihyo : but oppa, I am a bad girl, I smoke, I drink, I like clubbing, I swear a lot, I have a bad temper, and I don't do aegyo.

Gary : and so what ? you may be a bad girl outside, but oppa watched you, I saw how nice you are with people around you, how considerate you are to us. You have a very good heart inside you.
You have a lot of respect and you are really humble.
Don't  try to be someone you are not. Be yourself

Jihyo : I am scared people won't like me if I reveal my true self.

Gary : don't worry, I'm sure everyone will still like you, anyway oppa will like you !

Jihyo was really touched by Gary's word, never someone told her this. Since her debut everyone around her tell her to be like this, or this "speak well on TV,
have a good behaviour, don't swear, don't fight, be pretty, act cute , be more like a girl et

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter