Running Man Beggining

4 Letters, love to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


At SBS building, in a meeting room, a new show was create, Running Man. The PD succesful cast the MC nation, Yoo Jae Suk.
Yoo Jae Suk suggest his long time friend Ji Suk Jin to join the show, he also convince his fellow member in Muhan Dojo, Haha, and X-Man Kim Jong Kook to join them.
Now the freshly cast member and SBS staff have a meeting to decide who will be the remaining cast member.

Cho PD : We already have the confirmation of Song Jong Ki company, he will be the 5th member.
We also cast his friend Lee Kwang Soo.

Yoo Jae Suk : This is good, they are actually rising star, my wife is a fan of song jong ki. Now we need a last person to fill the cast.

Haha : I know the right person! how about Gary hyung !! he's the most funny person that I know, and he's one of my best friend.

YJS : Gary ?

Haha : Hyung ! You know, Kang Gary ! Gary of Leessang !

YJS who was already familiar with Gil, the other half of Leessang, figure it out.
YJS : ahhhhh ! yes he's a funny guy, I met him already, he's indeed a good choice !

After long discussion, Sbs staff and RM members all agreed about the choice of Kang Gary, actually Cho PD (the man who create RM) really wants to cast Kang Gary in his show since a long time, and with the help of Haha, they try to convince KG.

At Pal Ja Mak Chang (Gary's restaurant). Cho PD and Haha went to eat at gary's place. After Haha introduce Cho PD to Gary, they started the negociations with Gary.
After long talks, hours passes ..

Cho PD : So how do you think of the proposal ? Gary shi I really think that your profile fit perfectly to our program.

Gary : I'm sorry, but I am really not interested.

Cho PD : I'm begging you Gary shi, please consider our offer.

Gary : I'm sure there is other person who really wants to join your show, so please don't ask me again.

Haha : Hyung, listen to us...

Gary : Ha Dong Hoon (Haha's real name), I told you already, I don't want to , I really don't want to do a variety show, I don't want to sell my soul and freedom. You know how I feel about rapper doing variety show! so stop bother me, and don't bring people here to convince me! (Gary start to feel a little bit upset).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter