Connecting

4 Letters, love to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LKS : are you sure you are not coming with us noona ?

Jihyo : I'm sorry, I have other schedule today already. Next time :) 

Gary POV
She is not coming to our gathering again ... Why she is so busy lately.

LKS : Noona, you never come, we will never be close then !

Jihyo : Yah Kwang Soo, why are you saying that ! I'm already close with you guys !

LKS : not really noona ..

Jihyo : aishhh ... next time I promise !

 

At Gary's restaurant

YJS : Gary ah, I'm paying for tonight dinner !

Gary : come on hyung, no need !!

YJS : no no, we can't always have our gathering at your restaurant and not paying !

Haha : yeah that's right at this pace, you will bankrupt ! 

Gary : arghhh Haha don't say that !! 

Haha : guys !!!! Let's drink and eat as we want it's YJS hyungnim's treat ! 

Everyone : yeaaaah !!!! 

KJK : so Gary, how you are feeling ?

Gary : about what hyung ? 

KJK : about your loveline with Jihyo ! 

Gary : why we are still talking about this ?! It's already decide.

JSJ : do you feel nervours ? 

Gary : well it's true it's been a while since I was nice to a girl.

Haha : not about that, we all know already you have feeling for her. I know you so much, i can tell by your face ! 

Gary : that's not true !!! 

Haha : when we eat or drink together, you always talk about her, how she's beautiful and all, don't lie hyung ! Spill the beans already !

JSJ : it's that true ? 

LKS : yeah it's true !! I can testify ! 

YJS : yah gary ! We know you were attract by her, she is indeed a beautiful women, but I didn't know you have feeling for her.

Gary : I .... i even don't know myself .. It's true that maybe I already fall for her.

Haha : love at first sight !!!! 

KJK : Gary ah, you need to restrain yourself !

Gary POV
Hyungnims, I know you are all telling me to be careful and not falling in love with her for my own good, and not for the sake of the show.
But I am someone, when I decide something, it's already too late, I will pursue until I finally catch what I want, sorry but I am a stubborn person, sorry if I will deceive you ..

 

Episode 11

Gary : Dong Hoon ah, at what time are you going to pick me up today ?

Haha : Hyung, sorry today I have some business to do before going to Running Man, just go alone ..

Gary : what Haha yahh .. *Haha already hang up* ... ah really ! what kind of Dongsang hang up at his hyung !
I guess I have no choice to go alone .. aishh I don't want to drive today ..
I need to grab a coffee first, should I buy one for Jihyo also ?

Gary : one macchiatto and one americano please !

 

At Seoul Central Post Office

Gary : ah Jihyo finally ! oppa wait you so long, I bring you a coffee, this is for you !

Jihyo : ah oppa, you shouldn't really !

Haha : where is our share ? I want an americano too !!

Gary : you don't deserve a coffee, you abandoned me, and I have to come all alone .. :(

Haha : aish Hyung ! don't be a kid !

JSJ : then how about our coffee ?

Gary : ahh ehmmm, well Jihyo is my dongsang, and because I'm her oppa, I need to treat her well .. you see ..

LKS : aigooo Hyung !! Joong Ki and me are also your dongsangs, where is our coffee ?!

Gary : ohh I forgot about you two ...

SJK : ah hyung really, don't do such favoritism like that ...

Gary : ahhhh she is the only girl, we have to treat her well !!! stress !!!

Haha : see how Gary hyung is so nice with you, honestly Jihyo ah, what do you think of Gary Hyung ?

Jihyo : well .. honestly, I think he is handsome !

Everyone : WHATTTTT ?! really ?!

Gary POV
What, what,what ???? did I hear clearly ? she thinks I'm handsome !!!! OMG I can die peacefully now ..

Cho PD : ok guys let's start filming !
 

YSJ : once we started, these people (pointing to KJK and the two kids) will always stick together.
(talking to Gary) : are you sure you've changed ?

Gary : why are you only doing this to me ?

Jihyo then lend forward to see Gary.

Haha : yah Song Ji Hyo, you still like to pay attention to him.

Jihyo : why can't I look ?!!!

Haha : everytime we talk about Gary, you'll take a step out to look at him.
Which part of him do you like ?

Jihyo : whatever !

KJK : People usually pay attention to the person they like.

Gary POV
Is she really into me ? why she will pay attention to me so much then ? I don't see her paying attention with others like this.

Gary : Jihyo, we'll step back and look at each other from now on.

 

Today's mission consist to trick Gary, Ji Suk Jin propose to the PD to trick Gary and do a 1 versus 7 game.
Because Gary always get tricked so easily, the members and guests have to at least put some ink into Gary's face or neck and they all get runningballs. 

However, if Gary catches on, then Gary wins the runningball. One bye one, they success to put ink on Gary, it's now Jihyo's turn.



Gary POV

What's the meaning of this, is she really interested by me ? but why suddenly ? in the middle of a game ?
or maybe she is doing this for the loveline ? but she never initiate the interaction, she will never make the first move.
Ahhhh I'm lost ! why she is doing this to me !! Jihyo what are you doing with me.

Gary : what's the meaning of this ? Jihyo why are you always treating me like this ?

Gary totally misunderstand the situation, and he was so happy by Jihyo's action.

Gary POV
I will play with her as well.

Gary put some ink on his finger and dab on Jihyo's cheek some ink as well.

Gary : Don't rub the mark that Jihyo gave me. Sorry YongHwa but I wish to keep it till tomorrow.

Gary : Jihyo do you want a running ball ?

Jihyo : ne

Gary : me, I want you ! 

Gary was so delight to think that maybe Jihyo was into him, that he can't hide to express his feeling anymore.

Poor Gary, he was so happy, everyone can sense how smily he was, eventually Jihyo start to feel uneasy, and pity for him.

Jihyo POV
I'm sure he will be very sad when he will know the truth. He is so happy right now ..Oppa I'm sorry ..

YJS : All the member gets a running ball except Gary !!

Gary POV
So it was that .. I was such a fool to think that Jihyo was into me .. she approaches on purpose for this reason .. I thought she give me a signal ..

After the filming, just before they leave, Jihyo went to Gary.

Jihyo : oppa, I'm sorry that we tricked you earlier, I hope you are not mad.

Gary : ani Jihyo, oppa understand this is the mission, don't worry Jihyo.
See you next week.

Jihyo POV
I'm sure he is mad, he was a little bit cold.
 

Gary POV
You really don't know my heart Jihyo, I'm not sad, it's just I thought that you could be ... what I was thinking !

 

Episode 12 at Seoul Olympic Stadium

During this day, it was a really rainy day. Gary and Ji Hyo were on opposite teams. Jihyo was in the hiding team and Gary in the chasing team. 

KJK : I don't understand, Gary do you caught Jihyo ?.

Gary : she ran too fast ..

KJK : you actually said Jihyo ran very fast, I'm really speechless. You have to catch her ! could it be that you let her go again ?

Gary : There are times, when I will fail from catching Hyung. She runs faster then you expect.

KJK : can't be like that, we need to catch Jihyo !

After that KJK manages to catch Jihyo, he called out Gary to eliminate her, while he was busy to catch Joong Ki. 
Jihyo didn't want to be eliminate so soon, she beg Gary to let her go.


Gary : Get up. Don't you trust oppa? 

Jihyo : I don't trust *hugs gary's leg* Please let me live once more..

Gary : Jihyo-ah. Don't be like that. Jihyo trust in oppa.

Jihyo : Lies. Really? *stand up*

Gary : Never expected me to be in the rain like that, Jihyo.
Jihyo ah, is there something that I can trust you with? When I let you go, you must not tell Jong kook hyung that I let you go, I won't tell either.

Jihyo : Is this for real?

Gary POV
This is my chance to get her phone's number !

Gary : Later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter