Birth of Monday Couple

4 Letters, love to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the birthday party, Jihyo get more and more curious about Gary. She started to search everything about him on internet.
She asks her brother to lend his album CD, and watched video of his MV on internet. 
When she watched some live performance of Leessang online, checked his interview, she really thought that Gary is very cool and handsome. 
He got the vibes, he is really not the same when he raps. Something totally different was emaning from him.
She keeps busy watching a lot of video of him until very late.

Jihyo POV
All this song about his ex girlfriend, he really loved her .. I didn't know it could be such a romantic person.
What happened between them, why i suddenly feel kind of jealous ..

Filming of episode 10

The next day, Jihyo wake up late and went to the set later than everyone.

Jihyo : I am sorry I am late, the trafic was terrible.

YJS : it's ok Jihyo, you live at Ilsan, it's very far from here.

LKS : i live further but i'm still in time.

Jihyo grab Kwang soo's hair : yah did we ask your opinion ?

YJS : yah Jihyo sshi, so the rumors are true about you ! 

Jihyo : ah I'm sorry oppa

LKS : i'm the one you should be sorry to, noona !

Gary : aigoo aigoo, stop teasing Jihyo ah, she still not fully awake. Look her sleepyhead *laugh*

Jihyo POV
Omo he is here !! thank you for covering me oppa !

YJS : I didn't know you had such a bad temper.

LKS : you don' know that noona was a gangster when she was in high school

JSK : really ?! I should be more careful now hahahaha

Gary : really? such a bad girl ;)

LKS : she can beat you harder than Kim Jong Kook

Haha : I don't want to be in middle when those 2 will fight.

SJK : she sure change a lot since then.

Gary : not really actually *winking at Jihyo*

Jihyo : what ?! aish Oppa 

YJS : hmm what ?whats this wink ! what's between you 2 ?! it's very suspicious.

Gary : nothing it's only between me and Jihyo !

Haha : ohhhh there is love in the air !!

Jihyo : Haha Oppa stop it already.

Jihyo prefer to left to the changing room, escaping the teasing of her teammates. Gary was waiting at Jihyo.

Gary : ah Jihyo, i hope you are not mad at me ?

Jihyo : why oppa ?

Gary : well because i teased you and you just left, I thought that you were mad that I could reveal your little secret, about you smoking.

Jihyo : ah oppa, gwenchana, I just felt shy, so that's why I leave.

Gary : Jihyo ah, you told me you will wear the earring I give you today but ...

Jihyo : aniya oppa, I thought that we will run and chase and you know how it could become wild during the chase,so I don't want to lose them. 
And I wake up so late today, I didn't have time to put it on me..

Gary : Jihyo, don't lie to me, if you don't like it, just tell me, oppa will get you something else.

Jihyo *shaking her head* : aniiiiiii Gary oppa !!!! really you don't know how much I love it, that's why I don't want to lose them.
The thought of you who went shopping specially with your niece to buy those earring makes me really happy.

Gary who wants to act cool, and to not be too obvious in front of Jihyo, lied to her.

Gary : it's nothing Jihyo, actually, my cousin came with her daughter to visit me, and I take my niece to shopping to buy her something nice since it's been a while I didn't see them because they live in America, and when we were at the accesories shop, I remember your birthday, and buy it at the same occasion.

*Flashback*
Gary : Erica, can you come with your uncle to help me to buy something ?

Erica (Gary's niece) : for who ?

Gary : a friend of mine.

Erica : Gary samcheon why you need me ? you can buy it alone ! I am watching tv I don't want to.

Gary : Because, it's for a girl, and I don't know anything what girl likes ... and I am too embarass to ask your mother.
Come with me and samcheon will buy you something as well ! and you will keep this secret, promise me ?

Erica : Yeaaaaaah, I promise Gary samcheon !!! pinky promise !

*End of flashback*

Jihyo : oppa don't worry, I swear I like it a lot.

Gary : so you have to wear it ! if you loose it, oppa will just buy you a new one !

Jihyo : but I like those one! anyway oppa, let's go back to the filming, they are waiting for us.

Today filming took place at the Contemporary arts National Museum. They went to the room for the auction mission.
On the way, Haha push Gary into Jihyo, and they bumped at each other. Jihyo wants to slap Haha.

Gary : what are you doing Haha !!

Jihyo : arghh Haha oppa !!

Meanwhile Jaesuk where explaining the mission rules, Gary holds Haha's hand, and whisper to him.

Gary : see with your joke, she is mad ! She turned her back and doesn't look at me now ..

Haha : i'm sorry hyung, I'm just trying to help you to be close to her !

Gary : just stop being a busy body.

The auction beggins, to win the auctions they have to be hit by chopsticks on the forehead.
The first item were sold to Gary, the 2nd one to the guest and the last item, was the best item of this auction.
The last item of the auction was a free pass of today's punishment, it means, if you get the auction, whatever your team lost or not, you will be excempt of punishment.
Jihyo really wants it so she auctions 7 times.

Gary knows that he can handle more than 7 chopsticks hits, but see how Jihyo badly wants the prize, he let her win the auction.

Jihyo endure the punishment, but she was in pain. So Gary wants to sacrifies himself and take the last chopstick hit.
But Jihyo rejects Gary's sacrifice.

Gary : Wait, i'll take her last hit !

Jihyo : it's okay.

Gary feel very hurt.

Off camera

Gary : Jihyo ah, do you know how oppa is hurt ? you really don't want me to help you ?
you make me so uncool in front of everyone :(

Jihyo : Gary oppa, I am strong, I can handle the pain, I don't want to look weak. 
Remember oppa, this is the real me ;)

Gary : you are right ! you are indeed a strong girl Jihyo :)

Jihyo : but anyway, thank you for trying to help me.

In the next mission, the 2 teams needs to memorize a paint and draw it out to one member who left behind, the member then need to recognize and take a picture of the right paint.

Haha don't fail to his reputation, and atrying to be a matchmaker, he proposes to let Jihyo and Gary behind to be alone.

YJS : so firstly, we have to decide the person that is going to stay here.
To JSK : hyung are you good at drawing ?

JSK : not at all

YSJ : and you Jihyo ?

Jihyo : me neither

JSK : what are you good at ?

Haha : love ! love


Mocking about Gary's last confessions.
Haha : Let's leave Gary hyung and Jihyo behind together and the rest of us go.

Gary : why are you doing this ?!
Haha : other's awkwardness is our hapiness !

Jihyo :  andwae oppa !!

YJS : let you guys to get closer with each other!

Jihyo : we are close !

JSK: then do you know each other's phone number ?

Jihyo : I don't know!

JSK : whats the age difference between the two of you ?

Jihyo looks confident : 4 years !

Gary : difference by 4 ? like four letters, for love to death ?

Everyone bursts in laugh.

Jihyo can't handle it, she kneel down on the floor as Gary's reply takes her KO

Jihyo POV
This guy !!!! he is the king of cheesy stuff. So cute !

YJS : ah ya ! what is this smeel! it's really !! I've never heard before such a mushy thing in my life.

So everyone decide to leave to do the mission, they really leave Jihyo and Gary behind.

KJK : Gary ah, make it look its love until death.

Since her birthday, everytime she end up alone with Gary, she can't stop to be nervous. 
They become closer at the party, but now she felt different when it c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter