Fight, fight, fight!

One of a kind trouble maker

Hee Young was still in a kind of shock when Hyunseung decided he walk her to their class. 

*This is too easy,* she thought to herself. *There must be some hidden motive. But whatever. This is for the mission, after all.* 

Meanwhile, Hyunseung was filling her head with talk about she didn't give a single about. 

*Football? Are you serious?* Hee Young tried to look interested, but she found it really difficult to do so. 

*OMFG Seunghyun-oppa! What have you dragged me into? Mind you, this is relatively easy and not dangerous - yet - but still. I'd rather bust a gangster's than stay at this boring as hole whilst listening to a bi polar freak talking to me about FOOTBALL! What about Starcraft or even video games? At least those are interesting!* Her mind was in petty turmoil. 

At last the reached the class room, and Hyunseung ceased his Football-talk for a moment. 

"Well ... Thanks, Hyunseung-ssi, I guess." She gave him a small bow and started to make her way to her favourite seat. 

"Hold on!" said Hyunseung, as he grabbed her wrist. Hee Young tried to resist rolling her eyes but failed. 

*This isn't a Korean Drama, y'know!* She growled in her head. "What? This isn't a Korean drama, you know!" she said out loud. 

Hyunseung smirked, amused. "I know. But I like cliches, they are fun. Come be my desk partner." Without any warning, he took her to his desk, and gestured to the seat next to him "Make yourself at home." 

"I still believe this is a badly thought out hoax." Hee Young pointed out. "So forgive me if I seem a little bit hesitant." Slowly, she descended into the seat. 

Hyunseung watched her with amused eyes. *This girl is too funny* 

Hee Young saw him looking. "What?" 

"Nothing. You're just funny." 

"And you're a wise-crack motherer" 

"Ouch." 

"It's supposed to sting." 

"Wow, you're a ." 

"Oh, you just realised? I've been a for a pretty long time now." 

Suddenly the school bell rang. signalling for register to start. 

The teacher, Mrs Hong, called out the names of the class. As she reached the end of the list, the hoe-bag members of 4minute walked in. 

"Look who's here, Hyunseung-ssi," smirked Hee Young with cold eyes. "It's your gang of s." 

Hyuna turned around, and, spotting Hee Young in her dream spot, burst into a terrible rage. 

"YOU ING !" She dived for Hee Young,who fell back on her chair, narrowly missing the table behind her. Hyuna sat on top of her, aiming punches to Hee Young's face, who deflected them deftly. Hee Young flung Hyuna towards a table. She then got up and dragged a crazy Hyuna by the hair, and flung her into a chair. Hyuna, screaming, fell backwards due to the sheer force of Hee Young's strength. 

"Fight, fight, fight!" the other students cheered while Mrs Hong escaped the class room to fetch the principal. 

"Listen to me, you little ." Hee Young placed a foot on the groaning Hyuna's stomach. "How many times do I have to beat you up to get the message through your thick skull? I'm not into Hyunseung-ssi. Don't you get it, you stupid girl?" She stamped her foot, making Hyuna cry out in pain. "I'm serious - don't mess with me again.Don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't do anything bad to me. You might get something worse than a sore head and a bruised stomach." Hee Young took her foot off of Hyuna's stomach, and kicked her over. "Get up and get out of my sight."

The room was silent, the air thick with tension and apprehension.

"Does anyone else want to mess with me?" Hee Young yelled to the class. "Anyone else got a problem? No? Excellent." She fixed up the chairs and tables while 4minute helped an injured Hyuna to the nurses' office.

"We'll get you, Hee Young. We will never forgive you. You better watch out." They hissed as they passed by. 

Hee Young responded with a smirk. "I'd like to see you try."

She sat back down on the chair next to Hyunseung, who smirked at her.

"Wow, Hee Young. You were totally y out there." He purred. 

"Ugh, don't make me sick." She mimed puking.

"No, I'm serious. You were feisty! I like feisty girls!"

"Oh please."

"We should totally go out."

"And be your little toy? No thanks."

"Ouch, woman. You know how to hurt." He placed a hand over his heart and mimed dying.

"Ah, shut up. I'm already chainging my mind about sitting here next to you." Hee Young curled a strand of hair behind her ear, and for a split second she looked almost demure.

*Wow. She's beautiful.* was all Hyunseung could think.

*It's working. The honey trap.* was what Hee Young was thinking.

The bell rang again, signalling first period.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm back! Holy crap, I didn't even know I was randomly featured until I found Internet access and I found like a MILLION comments on this story. It was mindblowingly awesome! THANK YOU GUYS! Here's an update for those who were waiting a pretty long time :) 

~Marauder123