New mission

One of a kind trouble maker

"Welcome back, Hee Young," said Seunghwan as he met her at the entrance to Spy Academy.

"Thanks, oppa." Hee Young then handed him the voice recorder. 

"There's the recorded evidence. I think it'll help with the investigation." she explained.

Seunghwan nodded. 

"C'mon, its almost 12. I think we should come inside now." Seunghwan motioned towards the building.

They both entered the building.

Although it seems like an abandoned apartment complex, it was really the school where spies come to learn everything there is about spying; How to bug rooms, how to fight without weapons, how to tap into phone lines and even how to imply the infamous "Honey Trap".

Yes, Spy Academy was the number 1 school for spies.

Hee Young had joined when she lost her parents almost seven years ago. Now she was the celebrated top student there.

Seunghwan had led Hee Young to his big office. He sat down on his office chair.

"Sit, Hee Young." he motioned to the chair in front of his desk. Hee Young sat.

"You are the best student here at Spy Academy," Seunghwan started. "And because of that, I need you to go on a mission."

Hee Young's ears pricked up. "A mission?"

"It'll probably be your last mission before you graduate," Seunghwan continued. "It is a crucial one."

Seunghwan pulled out a folder from a drawer attached to the mahogany desk. He tossed it to her.

Hee Young opened it. A mug photo of a handsome yet mysterious guy around her age fell out.

Gingerly, she picked it up. Also inside the folder was documents.

"This is Jang Hyunseung, son of Jang Soohyun. Soohyun is the head of an illegal operation,probably one selling drugs to the streets of Seoul, we think. I need you to spy on him and collect evidence so we can hand it to the police."

"We think it's a good idea if you do the Honey Trap on his son. He's probably going to play hard to get, but it is essential that you gain his trust. If it comes to it, you will have to kill him."

Hee Young nodded. 

"You will be under the pretense of "Lee Min Hee". I have enrolled you to his high school. Make sure you get as close as you can ..." 

Hee Young nodded in confirmation. 

"Good. You may leave." Seunghwan motioned to the door.

Hee Young left obediently.

*Well, I guess I have to get ready for the mission.* Hee Young thought to herself as she entered her dorm.

__________________________________________

^^