First impression

One of a kind trouble maker

Hee Young saw Jang Hyunseung and his gang come closer to her spot. 

Hee Young saw this as an opportunity to get closer to him. 

Hyunseung laughed along with his friends, but his eyes narrowed when he saw a figure sitting in their spot.

*Why the is she sitting in our spot? She must not know the rules.*

"Oppa, why is that sitting in your spot?" Hyuna pointed to Hee Young, who pretended not to notice.

*Damn. Ottoke? Should I leave or just ignore them? Focus, Hee Young!* Hee Young just continued to eat her lunch.

*Keep calm. Keep calm. Try to get close to him.* Hee Young told herself.

"Hey , this is our spot. If you didn't know, I'm the kingka of the school and if you don't move this instant I'll hurt you bad."

Hee Young looked up. Jang Hyunseung glared menacingly at her. 

To Hyunseung's surprise, Hee Young glared right back. "I was here first. You have no right to kick me off here."

"I don't care. Go away if you value your life." Doojoon cracked his knuckles.

"Gosh. Getting all hyped up about me sitting here? Well, I don't care. I'm not moving." Hee Young turned back to her lunch.

Just then, someone grabbed her hair and pulled harshly.

Hee Young didn't scream in pain. 

That person pulled her to the ground and kicked her. 

Hee Young didn't feel any pain. That was because she went through much worse.

"That's what you get, ." That person spat at her. 

The rest did as they walked past Hee Young.

Truthfully, she was just acting. 

When their attention was focused on other things, Hee Young quickly got up and ran away.

*That ran away. Good.* Hyunseung smirked as he turned back to Beast.

When Hee Young was out of sight of them, she quickly hid behind a tree. 

She climbed up it and pulled out her compatible binoculars and spied on him. 

As usual, they were chatting while eating and smoking. 

Hee Young struggled to not roll her eyes. *Seriously.*

She couldn't hear what they were saying, but she remembered that she had planted a bug there, so she could pick up whatever they were saying. 

Putting her earpiece in her ear, she the bug.

At once, she could hear their voices, loud and clear.

" ... so what has your father ordered us to do?" asked Yoseob. 

"He told me that you had to send the package to the Anyang branch." Hyunseung took a long drag of his cigarette.

Beast nodded.

"Did you see the that you threw down, Hyunseung?" snickered Dongwoon.

"You should've seen her face!" laughed Kikwang.

Hee Young glared daggers at Beast's backs. *Oh I will get you!*

Her phone buzzed. Hee Young picked it up.

"Hello?" she muttered in her phone.

"HEE HEE!" she recognized that voice anywhere.

"Mi Yon!" 

"Okay, calm down. What do you have so far?"

"Right now, I'm recording their conversation about the target's father."

"Good job, Hee Hee. Keep up the good work." And with that, Mi Yon hung up.

______________

A/N: I know I said that this will be the last chapter, but since I had some free time, I decided to make another one ^^