Confronted

One of a kind trouble maker

 

Hee Young ran away from the hall, a slight smirk upon her face. She knew that Hyunseung would be beyond angry with her, but that was the only way she could get away without revealing her fighting capabilities.

Just then, she heard voices. Indistinct voices.

Hee Young’s eyes widened. It sounded like Beast.

“Where is she?”

“Did she really kick Hyunseung hyung’s …. Private area?”

“She has a lot of guts.”

“Aish, whatever, let’s just find her and teach her a lesson!”

The voices were coming closer and closer.

Hee Young started running again.

Yells came from behind her.

“There she is!”

“Get her!”

Hee Young looked back. The whole of Beast (minus Hyunseung and Junhyung) were chasing her.

“Argh!” she yelped when she tripped over a textbook a student neglected to pick up earlier.

Her body hit the ground. White flashes of pain shot through Hee Young’s head. She was dizzy. Beast’s footsteps stopped at her groaning body.

“Get her.” Were the last words she heard before she sank into unconsciousness.

____________________________________

 

Hee Young woke up to find herself in the abandoned music room. Luckily, her clothes were still on and there was no pain in between her thighs.

Groaning, she sat up. The music room smelled of brass and dust, along with previously polished wood.

Hee Young was still a little dizzy, but she managed to stand up without toppling over.

Just then, a voice called out from the shadows, “You’d better not move, .”

She turned around to see Doojoon glaring at her, along with the rest of Beast. Hyunseung and Junhyung had joined them.

“You hurt my dongsaeng, you pay the consequences. Just so you know, we’re merciless. We don’t give people second chances – it's bad for our reputation.”

Hee Young glared at him. “I was only doing what a normal girl should have done when it seems like a guy is about to her on a wall.”

Yoseob scoffed.

Doojoon gave Hyunseung a sideways glance. “Is that true, Jang Hyunseung.”

Hyunseung glared maliciously at both Doojoon and Hee Young. “ bumped into me.” He spat. “I wasn't gonna her or anything!”

Hee Young rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

Doojoon looked at her and then at Hyunseung. “We’ll let you off now. Don’t mess with us again.”

Hee Young smirked. “You think I’m gonna go cliché and start acting scared and run out of this place. I’m not afraid of any of you. Just making it clear, you’d better not mess with me either, or I’ll do considerably worse than I did to Hyunseung’s little friend. Got it?” Nobody answered, so smirking, she left.

“ has guts.” Commented Dongwoon.

“I know right?” agreed Kikwang.

Doojoon and Hyunseung rolled their eyes. “Let’s just leave already. Party’s gonna start soon.” And with that, they left.

Hyunseung was thinking of Hee Young. *That better watch out. I won’t be so easy on her this time.*  

________________