Life as a spy

One of a kind trouble maker

It was night-time.

Hee Young was casually following her target: A suspicious man in black. From her experience, she knew never to look out of character if she was following someone. 

"Hee Young? Are you there?" asked a voice in her earpiece. It was her friend and fellow spy, Mi Yon.

"Yes. Target has been spotted," Hee Young grumbled into the attached microphone.

"Good job Hee-Hee!" Hee Young rolled her eyes. "Hee-Hee" was a nickname that Mi Yon gave to her when they were little.

"Now, all you have to do is to see where he's going." instructed Mi Yon. "Just make sure the target hasn't spotted you."

"Arasso." With that, she followed him professionally.

The target led her to an abandoned warehouse in the south of Seoul. Quickly, she climbed on the roof and listened through one of the windows on the roof.

" ... have you got them?" said a fat guy in a suit. 

"Yes, sir." answered the target. "It took a while to shake off the girl, but she disappeared in the end." 

The fat guy took a long drag of his cigar. "Well? What are you waiting for? Hand me the cash!"

"Y-yes sir." the target handed the fat guy a huge wad of cash from the inner pockets of his jacket.

"Very good." The fat man drawled. He then turned to himself as numerous men in black brought crates of suspicious items into the warehouse. Hee Young took a careful sniff. Heroin.

"Soon, I'll be rich!" the fat man wheezed. Hee Young took out a voice recorder and started recording while taking pictures.

"Selling heroin on the streets is proving difficult ..." the fat man said to himself. 

There was enough pictures and voice recorder evidence to finally call the Spy Academy.

Hee Young jumped off the roof, landing softly on the ground on two feet. She then ran to a deserted area and phoned Mi Yon.

"Yon, I've got enough evidence to arrest Hwang Min." she whispered urgently.

"Okay, let me tell Seunghwan oppa first." There was a click as Hee Young was put on hold.

Meanwhile, Mi Yon called Seunghwan urgently, who was in his office.

"Seunghwan oppa!" cried Mi Yon.

"Neh?" he answered.

"Hee-Hee says that she has enough evidence to convict the drug-dealers." spilled Mi Yon. 

Seunghwan nodded. "Let me speak to her." He took the phone.

"Hee Young, can you hear me?" Seunghwan asked.

"Yes," Hee Young whispered. 

"We're calling for back-up. Stay put and keep an eye on the operation." Hee Young nodded, even though Seunghwan couldn't see her.

"Alright oppa."

"And Hee Young?" 

"Yeah?"

"Be careful." Her heart slightly softened because of his concern.

"Don't worry oppa, I will. I'll see you soon," She hung up. 

Hee Young climbed up a huge tree, hidden from view.

The earpiece was beeping, indicating that back-up was arriving.

Hee Young watched the entrance to the warehouse. She could still smell the heroin from the crates. *Disgusting.*

Just then, the back-up arrived.

"Where do we go?" asked the head of the back-up. Hee Young pointed at the entrance. "There." the head nodded and signalled for the rest of the back-up to follow them.

Since Hee Young only had a hand pistol (.38 caliber to be exact) she wouldn't be much use to the stick-up.

After five minutes, she heard the familiar roar of, "Hands up! Stay where you are!" and she knew it was over.

Once they had the criminals tied up, they called the police, not saying anything about them, as per usual.

The back-up and Hee Young disappeared before the police arrived.

As usual, they were baffled at how even the most notorious criminal gangsters were caught easily by these mysterious people.

Hee Young returned to the familiar building of Spy Academy, her home.

_______________________

:]