Cube High

One of a kind trouble maker

Hee Young got ready, making sure that she looked average. She didn't want to stand out too much. 

Seunghwan was waiting for her at the entrance of Cube High, the school Jang Hyunseung attended. 

"Are you ready?" whispered Seunghwan. Hee Young nodded.

When you entered the school grounds, nobody was looking your way, which you thought was best. 

*Where is the adminsitrator?* She asked herself.

"Um. excuse me," Hee Young tapped on the shoulder of a boy who seemed to be doing nothing.

"What do you want?" he snarled.

She pretended to look shocked. "I-I was j-just wondering where the admins' office was," she stuttered convincingly.

"Over there, !" the boy continued to mad-dog her. "Now get out of my sight!"

On the outside, she looked timid and scared, but on the inside she was fuming.

*HOW DARE HE CALL ME A !* Hee Young screamed inside her head.

Hee Young reached the admins' office.

"Annyeonghasayo!" she bowed respectively. The admin just blinked at her.

"Ahem," Hee Young cleared . "I'm Lee Min Hee, the new transfer student."

The admin just grabbed a manilla folder from the top of her desk and threw it at her.

Since she had sharp reflexes, she deflty caught it. 

"Thank you," Hee Young bowed, a little mockingly, and left.

Inside the folder, it had everything that she needed for school; her timetable, the map of the school and an attendance slip that had to be signed by every teacher she had today.

Her homeroom was the most rowdiest, noisiest, messiest classrooms there was. 

Basically, it was the complete opposite of a pristine, elite academy.

Hee Young shuddered and tried to find an empty seat.

Luck was on her side, because this was also the homeroom of her target: Jang Hyunseung.

He walked in.

Hee Young saw, but made sure that she didn't look suspicious.

The scared teacher walked in, checked the roll with a quivering voice, and quickly left when someone threw a chair at him. 

Hee Young sighed. 

Just then, her phone rang.

"Hee Young? Are you there?" asked the voice on the line. 

*Seunghwan* she thought to herself.

"Yes, oppa. I'm here." she muttered to the phone.

"Is your target there?

"Yes. I'm standing by. What should I do?"

"Try to get closer to him," Seunghwan said. "It's going to be difficult, but try."

"All right. I have to go now oppa. See you!" Hee Young hung up. 

Hyunseung was chatting loudly with his friends, known as Beast, while holding on to his girlfriend, Kim Hyuna.

Hee Young started to think to herself. *How am I going to get closer to him?* 

Before she knew it, it was already lunch-time. 

Hee Young tried to find an empty table, but the whole caferteria was full.

*Whatever. I'll just eat outside.* Hee Young grabbed her lunch and ran outside. 

________________

A/N: This might be the last chapter I post before I go on hiatus :\

Mianhae!!! TT^TT