Encounter with the Royals of Cube

One of a kind trouble maker

OMG It's been such a long time since I've even read this story, let alone updated it! Hope this chapter makes up for it!

---------------------------------

Hee Young walked to school with earphones in her ears, when suddenly five shadows appeared in front of her. 

*What the?* She thought. *Oh dammit. The wanna-be. 4Minute.* 

4Minute was glaring at Hee Young ferociously, which caused Hee Young to think that they believed they could melt her with their eyes. 

Hee Young clicked her tongue. "What do you want now, Queenka es?" she sarcastically asked. 

Hyuna hissed at her. "You're a nuisance," She spat. "Your prescene at school annoys us and BEAST oppas. So I suggest you leave and go to a new school before something unpleasant happens to you." 

Hee Young cocked her eyebrow, with her best 'are-you-serious' look. "You joking? It's gonna take more than you and your backup hoes to get rid of me. You gotta do better than that." She shoved through them.

Sohyun grabbed her hair. "Yah!" she yelled. "We're not done with you!" She pushed Hee Young to the ground, making her drop her precious iPod in the process. 

*They want to die! HOW DARE THEY DESTROY MY IPOD!!!!* Hee Young screamed in her head. 

"Wow, five against one? Hardly a fair fight, isn't it?" She smirked, getting up. 

Jihyun pushed her back down, kicking her in the leg for good measure. "Puh-lease. You're dangerous. We simply beat down the dangers of our school." 

Hee Young rolled her eyes. "Oh please," she shot back. "You're wasting my time. You don't want to see me in action." Again, she made to get up. 

Hyuna tripped her up and threw a punch to Hee Young's face, which she easily dodged. Hyuna let out a fustrated screech and started to throw random punches, with 4Minute backing her up. 

Hee Young allowed herself a split second to roll her eyes before counter attacking their moves, blocking their flimsy punches and delivering her own. 

In less than two minutes, all of 4Minute were on the ground, clutching their sides and groaning. 

"Shame, queenka hoes!" spat Hee Young. "You were beaten up by one girl! Don't mess with me again. You'll get worse." And without looking back, she made her way to Cube High. 

When she got there, BEAST was waiting at the gates, their expressions disconcerted. 

They were blocking her way, so she manoevered her way past them, Hee Young-style. 

She shoved right into them. 

Junhyun grabbed the collar of her uniform. "Yah, what do you think you're doing?" He yelled in her ear.

She glared right back, without flinching. "Trying to make my way through," she answered in a tone of mock-innocence. "Is that illegal?" 

"It's illegal to shove past us when you're on our territory," he shot back. 

Hee Young rolled her eyes. " please," she said in a bored voice. "What territory? It's a high school, for crying out loud. And in case you haven't noticed, this school is mine as much as it is yours." 

Junhyun slapped her face with the back of his hand. "Shut the up!" he screeched. "This is our- BEAST's - high school, and he have the power to get rid of you with a click of my fingers -" 

"Then why don't you?" she yelled back. "Why keep me here if you hate me so much?!"

Junhyun was about to reply, when Hyunseung interrupted. 

"Don't kick her out, Junhyun-hyung," he said, his face blank. "She's just a girl." 

Junhyun angrily gaped at him. "What -?" 

"- a girl that's fun. She might be of good use for us, if you know what I mean." he wriggled his eyebrows suggestively to the other members of BEAST. 

Hee Young gaped at him. *Who does he think he is? I'm no TOY!* 

Then she remembered. 

*Stupid mission! Do I go along with it for the sake of our mission? Or keep up my tough facade? Actually, I think I'll go with the latter.* 

"You know what, Hyunseung?" she smiled mockingly. "You can get that idea and shove it up your spoiled -" 

He grabbed her face harshly, cutting off the last of her words. 

"You talk tough, girl." He whispered menacingly, his face just mere inches from her own. "But are you really? You haven't seen toughness yet." 

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. *Motherer. I've killed people.*

"So watch your step," he continued, tracing the rim of her lip with a slender finger. "Or you'll get hurt."

Hee Young fumed. Then she did something that could've jepordised the mission. 

She spat in his face. 

He screwed his eyes, moving slowly away from Hee Young. Outbursts rose from the group and a pair of very strong arms grabbed her arms and held them in a painful lock. 

Hyunseung wiped the spit from his face, his eyes glinting dangerously. Then suddenly -

He laughed. 

He laughed so hard and for so long, and BEAST was confused. Why was Hyungseung laughing?

He stopped laughing, wiping tears from his eyes. "You're brave," he gasped after awhile. "And reckless. But I'll have to admit, you have guts. No one has ever spat a kingka in the face before." 

Now BEAST was worried for the sanity of their fellow member. Is he going crazy? 

Hee Young was just as confused, but decided not to let it show. "Well ... okay then. So what now? Am I dead meat or-" 

Hyunseung held a hand up. "Because I find you so amusing and gutsy, you are now an official friend of mine." 

*Dafuq? That was ... very unexpected.* Hee Young thought to herself. *There must be some hidden motive or something! No matter. For the mission.* 

"Very ... very well then. Should I be honoured, or something?" She said. 

He grinned. "Of course you should -" *Arrogant prick* "- but first - Kikwang! Let go of her!" 

Reluctantly, Kikwang let go og Hee Young's arms whilst glaring at her suspiciously. 

"Now," she dusted her hands. "Where to begin?" 

-------------------------------------

OMG it's nearly Christmas! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!