Trapped

One of a kind trouble maker

Shameless advertising: Read my friend's story:  Age doesn't matter ... or does it?
______________________________________________

 

Hee Young walked to Cube the next day. Ignoring her fellow students and their vulgarity.

She had no friends at Cube Academy, but she wasn't fussed. After all, a spy can't have too many close friends.

Jang Hyunseung and Beast were smoking, drinking and laughing. Kim Hyuna was nowhere to be seen.

*Huh,* Hee Young thought. *What happened to the Queenka ? Did Hyunseung dump her or something?*

She asked too soon. Hee Young spotted Hyuna crying in the corner, surrounded by her friends, 4Minute. 

Hee Young felt slightly sorry for her.

The broken bell rang, but the students were in no hurry to get to class.

Hee Young sighed and trudged off.

Two hours later, he bell rang for break.

Hee Young walked past Jang Hyunseung. He accidently bumped into her shoulder.

"Aish," he hissed. "Watch where you're going!"

"You watch where you're going!" Hee Young hissed back. 

"What did you say ? You still haven't learnt your lesson!" Hyunseung grabbed Hee Young's throat and slammed her into the wall.

"... Are you that cruel that you would hurt a girl?" Hee Young choked quietly.

Hyunseung smirked slightly. "Not usually. I will take a like you down, though."

Hee Young was choking in Hyunseung's iron grip.

*I guess I have no choice.* Hee Young thought. Closing her eyes, She swung her leg and kicked Hyunseung.

"AAH!" he yelled, sinking to the ground.

Hee Young had kicked him where the sun didn't shine. 

" YOU!!!" he yelled at her, as she ran away.

A smirk started to form on her face. *They didn't say I couldn't hurt my target.*

Meanwhile, Hyunseung was on the floor, groaning. His Beast friends found him.

"Hyung! What happened?!" asked Dongwoon, crouching on the floor next to Hyunseung.

"That new kicked my ...." his voice trailed off.

"Ouch, man. You alright?" Doojoon asked. 

"Yeah ...." Junhyun helped Hyunseung up.

"Thanks, hyung." said Hyunseung, dusting hiself while grimacing.

"Wow, that girl is tough! She must really hate you, hyung." said Yoseob and Dongwoon while giggling.

Hyunseung gritted his teeth. *When I find you, , you're going down.*

____________

Mianhae for not updating for so long!!!