come with me.

Just once!! please~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all that explaining, jimin wanted to believe what was in his life now. But it was too good. He bit his lip and opened his eyes, it was dark, jungkook was still sleeping and he was still with him, it wasn't over and he will see to it that it won't ever be.

 

"you know you have to leave him, your parents want you back" sojin looked at jimin with a of glint of desperation in her eyes.

"But why now? They were the ones who.." he mumbled.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry. But that's what they want now." She huffed. 

"You can tell them I'm not coming back." He said with a confident face.

"What? You're gonna throw away a life of riches and luxury you had before for a mere boy.... who literally has nothing of the sort here?" She gasped "that's absurd! Even for you jimin. You were raised with royalty, servants at your every corner!" She facepalmed "how can you possibly be accustomed to living here?" She eyed the small apartment, eventually to end up making a face.

"Mind you! It's pretty cozy and nice here, something that riches and luxury don't give!"

"Oh please! Don't tell me that crap" she hissed and shook her head "you're used to the luxury, that's why you're still just a soft baby" she said in a somewhat teasing manner, 

"Ok I get it, I may act childish sometimes but..." jimin wanted to pout but it'll only turn out to be worse for him so he settled by only glaring.

"it's not about acting childish or bieng immature ok? It's about someone putting up with your high class ." Sojin said irritated at this point.

"I'm not demanding or anything like that! You're wrong about me," he was grinding his teeth now. "Not all of us are spoiled by too much money you know!" He argued.

"Well I guess that's true but we both grew up with the same environment and I'm telling you that I can't possibly live here." She made a sour face, eyeing the small room again and shivered.

"You have no reason to anyways, go back"

"Is that human really worth it?" She furrowed her eyebrows in worry.

"Yeah, ofcourse he is!" He replied almost instantly. Not letting the embarrassment get the better of him.

"Really? then I guess i have to go tell them that our little jiminie found love" she said sarcastically "can you even imagine how they're gonna react?"

"I can but that doesn't scare me, I'm not going back anytime soon." He frowned "they can do whatever the hell they want." Crossing his arms. "They were the one's who sent me here and it's not like they own me or anything."

"Dammit! That kid has you wrapped around his finger" she groaned and then breathed a little, after calming down she saighed." can't blame you though.... he is pretty handsome and cute. Not to mention the dignity and selfpride he had in his tone..." she nodded " if i didn't know you live here..... I would think that he was born in a prideful family. No wonder you don't want to go back." she smirked. "That kid is one of a kind.., and if he loves you back just as much... then you're lucky." she pointed out.

Jimin immediately blushed and flailed his hands around "t-that's not what this is about!" He stuttered "he's gonna hear you!"

"Pabo, he's not, he's too heart broken to be listening, you should've seen his face, maybe he's crying about it right now." She placed her hand on the side of her face and jimin's eyes widened at the thought. He didn't think much of that, since jungkook acted tough and mature most of the time. He could be sad right now.

"It's time to go.... I've wasted enough of it arguing with a brat already." She sighed accompanied by the 'hey!' She heared from the boy. 

 

"I don't know what I did to make me feel wanted... but thankyou for that." He smiled. "Now that I have someone that wants me. Suddenly all the people that neglected me before and threw me out.... noticed me back... they suddenly now realise they needed me as well because of you." He placed his hands on the sleeping jungkook's face. His cheek was warm. "Thankyou for everything jungkook-ah" he placed a kiss on the same place.

Jungkook graoned and wiggled in his sleep. "Huh?" He groaned scaring the older that he slightly made him wake up. "Not now jiminie..." he yawned. "I'll make you food later" he said with his still eyes closed shut.

Jimin pouted. "I don't want anything..." he smiled "pabo." Then sighed in relief, it looked like he didn't wake him up yet. "I can't even sleep." He looked above. "What am I suppose to do?" He mumbled. Then he started getting closer to the boy's side, clinging onto the younger. 

"Jiminie... stop." he whined. "... I'm ticklish" he mumbled slightly whispering.

"Are you awake?." He whispered, panicking.

"Of course I'm awake now... just let me sleep for a minute." He sleepily mumbled,

Jimin smiled *better not disturb him* and he slid back to quietly get out from the bed... 

"Jiminie... don't go..." he whispered. "Did I make you mad? You can do whatever you want... just don't leave" jimin tilted his head.... it was obvious that sleep was affecting jungkooks thoughts and his words, since he wouldn't say anything closely to that and this sounded needy, He felt bad for jungkook.

"I'm here, I won't go anywhere ok?" He came to the forehead of the younger "Just sleep." 

"...Then stay here" he whined. Like he was talking in his sleep.

"If you say it like that..." he chuckled "I might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter