don't go~

Just once!! please~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jimin, this is your fiance, miss sojin" his dad showed him the picture of a young and pretty looking smiling girl. Jimin looked at the picture shyly as years passed by of his maturity and finally they both were able to meet his fiance.

 

They were sitting in a large hall with both of the families,dicussing thier associated bussiness to start by the soon to be marriage of the two.

"You do know my daughter is awfully happy and joyful to meet young jimin here" her mother wiped her lips with a napkin as she paused eating. 

Yeah, noble families.... etiquette is a must formality.

"Yes , i suppose. so is my son." She smiled looking at her.

"Indeed they will be a great match for each other" jimin's mom nodded as jimin and sojin both shyly looked at each other. 

Jimin was quite popular bieng the rich, quite handsome son of his family and sojin bieng the daughter of the associate company. Both trained for years for that purpose to fullfill the needs of business and pride of thier families.

When they got forcefully told togo in a room and talk to each other, getting to know one another, sojin piped up immediately, young but mature and beautiful, like a princess.

"Can you.... keep me happy?" Young sojin asked innocently as they were young compared to the vampire age called adult hood. 

Jimin shyly nodded, he felt at ease somehow because when sojin smiled she seemed pure, innocent and sweet to jimin, he didn't mind if he had to spend his life with her. He was dreaming about it since childhood or maybe when his father informed him of his engagement. 

"Well... I think you can't because you look like you need to be taken care of yourself" she huffed "from now on, I'm your noona!" Sojin rather flately said it.

"Huh... but I..." jimin was slightly shocked and maybe a little hurt inside, this girl took him lightly and is underestimating him.

"But what?" She now had a warm smile. "You're a baby.... you're my baby!" She squealed rather bluntly and poked jimin's cheeks "wahh so soft~" She giggled acting childish for her age as the boy was left a little speechless.

Jimin didn't know her very well but looking at her, she wasn't very polite or uptight or anything that he particularly disliked... she was different from others as people who would act fake... she was genuine... he liked it. Even though he lacked experience dealing with people but with the few he would meet, he would search for it, some special character only they have, always searching something in people, hoping someone would be like that with him also. 

 

The vampire came in the room to find jungkook sulking on the bed, lights turned off, just dim lamp lighting and jimin could manage a faint pout on those cute lips. He came and hugged the younger from the back.

"You know I'm not gonna leave you this easily atleast" he chuckled.

"Who said I'll be lonely without you?" He huffed and aired his cheeks in a sulky manner as jimin chuckled.

"Awhh jungkookie, I can read you like an open book" jimin smiled.

"Yeah I know" jungkook mumbled and sighed.

"Then why are you worried?" Jimin let go and looked at the older with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Becuase you're.... she was partly right about the vampire and the blood part"

"Oh..." he blinked.

"Yeah, you might need fresh blood, you can't live much on with the packet blood, I know that now" he smiled weakly, bitterly.

"I--you're so mean!" Jimin whined and pouted purposely extremely after. Trying to ease the tense atmosphere that was soon to be made by them both, 

"Huh? What do you mean? I didn't say anything teasingly." Jungkook scratched his head.

"But your steering the topic to blood. Do you know how much I crave it?" He pouted.

"Is it that bad?" Jungkook frowned.

"A normal vampire can't last this long... but since I'm from a noble blue blood--..."jimin stated but stopped because the younger didn't seem to be paying attention. "Jungkook?" The mention of his name snapped him out.

"Oh sorry, im just confused..." he still seemed out in the space.

"Thinking of what?" Jimin tilted his head.

"Oh... just something..." he averted his eyes because of the fact that he didn't want to lose him, it was scary how quick he was to protecting and taking care of the boy, especially considering the fact that he only stayed for some days, some thing other than a sense of protection was driving him of bieng possessive, extremely at that point, he could guess what it might be. Possessiveness, mine... only MINE.

Jungkook mildly refused to tell so jimin used his heand to touch jungkook's allowing him to read what the younger was thinking... they both blushed for a second, jungkook for bieng completely open now and jimin for knowing the real reason.

"Ahh... great" he coughed awkwardly, fanning his heated cheeks a little "but don't think too much, nothing to worry about kookie. But for now sojin is gone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter