go away.

Just once!! please~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook wakes up from last night, he feels something... he can't move... he feels a peircing pain on his shoulder. 

He wants to open his eyes, he feels...teeth...someone biting the area where the neck meets the shoulders. It was still a mild pain.

Jungkook opened his eyes finally to see a roof firstly... he yawned slightly to which he startled the boy clinging warmly to him before. The warmth left as the boy craned his neck up and on his knees and elbows he looked at the older with a shocked expression, like he had been caught. His lips glistening along with his eyes.

"What...were you...?" He placed his hand on the bitten place, to find no such thing as a cut or blood there, just a mild feeling of bieng touched.

Hearing that the boys eyes became larger in a sudden panic as he stuttered. "Jungkook---I, it's not what you think... I didn't...try to drink your blood." He stated.

"Then what...did I feel?" He raise a questioning eyebrow, gesturing by rubbing his bitten place. 

Little did the younger know that jimin actually intended to bite jungkook...not to drink blood but to turn him into a half vampire....so that he may attain as long a life as jimin, he spent the entire night looking at the younger, imagining everything, imagining it.  he wanted to spend that long life with jungkook, but in the middle of it... jungkook woke up and jimin feared. What would the younger think? Would he hate him? He couldn't tell him that since he didn't do anything yet.... how could he anyways. 

Jimin frowned, pouting, his plump red lower lip trembled slightly, his eyes got teary as his nose got slightly pink. Hot tears came pouring down on the younger's cheeks, surprising him. Jungkook felt as guilty as possible when he saw the boy in a crying state. 

"Oh, no, no, no, jimin-ah..." jungkook said warmly and placed his hands on jimin's cheek. "I'm not mad or anything." He wiped the tears that threatened to come out of the boys eyes. "It doesnt matter anymore." He the then pressed the olders head onto his chest when he suspected the older would cry more.

"You're so...kind" jimin sniffled. " ac-actually, I've tried to...." he paused then continued. "To drink blood, but I couldn't...so I stopped in the middle." Jungkooks eyes became huge as he gulped. He didn't want that to happen. Blood was something that gave him strength and life... he couldn't possibly give it. But... the picture of blood bieng out of him was just far more... frightening and risky. It took a bigger part of the denial than the latter.

Did he love jimin enough now to take that risk and.... let him?

Yes... he did. It was scary as hell but he did. 

Jungkook gulped and the boy's hair as he... thought about it.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't control myself....it's so hard." He sniffled more "Really." Jungkook hummed as he continued to feel the boy... perfectly fitting in his arms, just the right size. 

"it's ok." He paused to catch his breath and sigh. "I've been thinking that..." he got slightly up, setting his back on the headboard of the bed. Jimin sat on the olders lap as they were face to face now, but within arm's reach , jungkook was still holding the older's face by hand. "This isn't gonna cut it... you will eventually need blood anyways. So.....why not..." he averted his eyes at the moment because the older was hopefully looking at him. Innocence at it's peak but whatever he was now allowed wasn't. "I'll let you drink sometimes... maybe." He mumbled. 

"R-really??" Jimin wide eyed asked, shocked completely like he did not expect anything close to that. 

"yeah...i guess. If....you don't harm me...or..drain all of ...the blood of mine." He mumbled in a thinking manner. "Just...a sufficient amount." He finally looked to which jimin's mouth was open in complete shock and it slowly turned into a btight smile.

"Wooww, jungkook.." he gasped. "You really are kinder than I thought you are...if that's even possible..." Looking at the younger with an admiring gaze.

"it's not kindness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter