Aftershock.

Just once!! please~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

And.... im alive.. *gets thrown bricks at*  im sorry for the ultra mega late update... *cue the tomatoes*  ish was becosh me was kinda lazy and unmotivated and busy *puppy eyes* forgive me?

 

 

Jungkook woke up by the alarm, and someone knocking the door for too long, knowing him... 'immediately' wasn't exactly the right word for how he woke up. 

Thinking of what happened yesterday kept him up; for thoughts wouldn't leave him. 

Looks did not matter. 

But then... why did the vampire look breathtakingly beautiful eversince and now? Was it because of his new makeover? Was it because of the permission to have him as his. Was it the leading scenerio jungkook wanted? The constantly building trust? Was it faith on the fact that screamed; he wouldn't leave him?

Jungkook could think of a million other reasons, they all were combined to make a big reason that was 'park jimin'.

 

Dressing up to go to work, was like usual... and by that meaning two days. Work wasn't much tiring nor hard. He studied more complicated genres than mere accountancy and management in bussines. fortunately he had to finish what he left yesterday, but there wasn't much left since he finished most of it. 

He smiled, everything was going smoothely, he could not ask for more. All that he needed was what he had right now... what was left, some courage that did not bother to show up inside of him.

He looked at jimin, sleeping. Eyes closed, telling a story, soft features resting, making him look way younger than he actually was. Mostly the wonders of a baby face and bieng vampire, on top of that. looking extra innocent and harmless bundled up in those bed sheets. 

To say that the brown hair really suited him would be putting it lightly, it shined amazingly as the vampire gained beauty and extra .... fluffy-ness? If it had to a be a word... it had to be this one... angelic. 

Not to mention the clothes were much better than the one's jungkook bought, which were all just casual, simple and... not the right size; too large. If he knew it would work better than he could ever imagine, he would've paid sooner, the clothes were perfect.

THANKYOU MOM.

All of this combined... made jungkook feel like he was hit with a bus. His throat dried up at the sight, thankfully water was handed early to him, he guessed that his face gave it all but it didnt convey everything as the vampire still remained oblivious, oh how jungkook wanted jimin to know how much he actually .... Loved it. He wanted to say how beautiful he looked with every word carefully thought out and said out smoothly in his mind.... but instead everything went haywire when his mind got blank and his heart started to behave wierdly, sometimes beating too fast like it got hotter then suddenly too slow to painfully show it's every beat occasionally it just decided to skip some of the beats.  

He didn't know what exactly did he want... a million years to get over of how jimin looked or a million years to love him. 

He didn't know why he even hesitated yesterday, something just told him, it wasn't the right time. The way he'd be surprised or shocked with things everyday, he should shower the boy with compliments all day. He tried to say them. But seldom came out the words he needed. Atleast he actually did what he desired, which reminded him. 

He made his hand on and touched his shoulder, the cut was still fresh... but it didn't hurt. It never hurt.

"I'm going, bye jiminie." He said softly, almost whispering. absentmindedly touching the strands of his hair to his cheeks. Making way to carefully and softly embrace the boy, leaving a small kiss somewhere above his eyes. He would miss him today, very much. He knew he would.

 

jimin wakes up to an unknown sound of a maid that came to clean, waking him up, he rubbed his eyes to see no one and the space besides him empty, it was obvious to say from sighing that he missed jungkook already. 

Having breakfast alone. He looked around to find nothing but the house empty.  

Taking it as a good opportunity, strolling around everywhere, the place surprisingly sufficient in bieng huge.

He eventually stopped, patting his hair, still not used to the new colour. Pouting but enjoying the painfully beautiful sunlit environment. 

It was finally the right temperature, not too chily, not too hot. All be it, colder than usual. The sunlight still mildly stinging at him. 

 

"You have to come back." A man with a mature voice stopped jimin to look behind at him. Further noticing four people standing behind him. he was surprised how he couldn't smell anyone there. These people were skilled.

"Who are you?" He peered at the stranger with a serious gaze. 

"Your father sent us to track you down and I guess we found you." The man replied not even hinting at his identity but of purpose only. Clearly knowing how to turn the situation. 

"Didn't sojin tell you people of my stay." Ofcourse, a tracker must know the information before doing a mission. He professionally answered, knowing the person knows more that jimin thinks. 

"Well, there's some change of plans.... sojin just agreed for the marriage. That is soon." Yes, jimin internally blinked at the fact that he did know everything. 

"What!?" He gaped at them, thinking of the impossible. "How could she? Wasn't the one against all this?" Gesturing. "They must be forcing her."

"Are we allowed to give out information? " one asked. 

"she willingly came and requested your father to force you back." The mature person said, ignoring the remark. 

"What?" Jimin looked at them in shock. "I'm not coming back and don't you dare tell my location to anyone, remember, I'm still the son, the authority is in my hands as well." He scowled at them, his eyes turning crimson. "And you know very well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter