No words are enough.

Just once!! please~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This will mostly be jimin centric. More like the clueless world of the fake maknae, becuz..., jimin is innocent... and jungkook pretty much not... so, I like writing innocent *^* this is gonna be um... idk... I just found it erted or smthin. XD~~~ enjoy da fluffy's POV for once~~~~ xD

Oh and yess.... everything in italic are jimins thoughts.

 

Jimin was waiting for the younger to return, it was an hour after he returned from his mother, it was a long and hectic but fun day. He looked at the mirror infront, the brown hair and the eyeliner made him look different. More mature. He sighed.... jungkook is not gonna like that.

He heard the door bieng opened, jungkook opened the door, the jacket of his suit slinged over his shoulder, wearing a white dress shirt and black dress pants. Hair styled professionally in a way, just standing there like a model for a magazine, even better for him because jimin had feelings for him. who knew the younger could look that handsome in a suit?

Jimin stared at the younger, who just stared back, eyeing everything when the younger gulped slightly. his throat must be dry. "Hey..." they both said in unison. Finally after a while of staring.

Jimin handed the younger a glass of water, the younger took it gladly and sat back. He didn't know what to say. Biting his bottom lip in the process of just waiting right now.

"Uhh... you look good." Jungkook pointed out. i do...? Wow but that's not the important right now. Who goes to work looking like that?  he observed jungkook's attire. He never dressed like that before.

"Yeah you too." Jimin replied, the younger looked so different from his casual self, it's not the first time jimin eyed the younger's appearance but this time... it was just... stunning. "How was uhh... your day?" Jimin said faintly, not moving from that spot.

"Boring and annoying... you?" The younger groaned back. ... I missed him. he realised that now how much he did.

 "I had a really good day, your mom was really nice. " jimin couldn't show his facial expressions, for some reason, he curses the fact that he can't act natural now. does a person's appearance really matter this much?

"She... did she say anything wierd about me?"  why are you worried about that? Looking at you, I think I forgot everything I did today.

"No." He chuckled. "I was hoping for it though.... You?" Sighing in relief for acting natural, jungkook didn't seem to pick up on his behaviour.

"I was with my dad." He laughed. " In the boring office."Jimin nodded. 

Jimin found large eyes staring at him, constantly. Not even looking away, he felt really conscious, hoping the younger would look away. But be didn't. why~? he whined internaly and used his hands to cover his face. "S-stop looking.... at me." Jimin said looking back in hopes to hide his face. "....Does it look... wierd?" He peeked behind his fingers.

Jungkook looked at him for a while... seeming like it took a while to process the boy's words. "No.." he coughed. Is something up with his throat?  "It's a.... good change." Jimin felt small, If jungkook didn't stare him down any more fiercly than he is doing now, he would've probably hid himself or probably just his head somewhere, like a goose.

"Thank you." he smiled now, while patting his fluffy hair down. Wanting to straight down the wierd hairstyle he had,

 "...You're mom forced it on me, she said... it was a good look." He emitted a sound, more of a squeak than a whine when jungkook took ahold of his hands that were blocking the sight of his hair. Jungkook opened his mouth and closed it again, like he wanted to say something but couldn't. 

"Did she say anything... about me?" Jungkook asked, randomly because jimin could feel that nothing came to the younger's mind now, it was empty of any thoughts. how..?

Jimin didn't say anything just shook his head. "She only said that... you were the one paying." He smiled. "Thankyou for that... although I didn't need it all."

Jungkook gulped. "jungkook....?" Jimin snapped at him, it was way too long, while he was standing there, just holding his hands that necessarily didn't need holding. "Do you want more water..?"

"Oh.." he snapped. "No.... I was just thinking of some stuff." Jimin didn't read any thinking, what was he talkinb about? Something happened at the office? He blinked.

"What stuff."

"You know..." jungkook looked around, letting go of jimins hands. "Your... planning your future..." he trailed off absentmindedly. Jimin guessed by his face that he was dazed.

"My... future?"

"Yeah"

"What about it?" Did he decide if I was going to go or stay? Why?... does he want someone else to stay with him?

"Is it... gonna be with me?" Jungkook asked jimin like if he could possibly have any other plans.

"Of course.... if... you're too busy to take me, I could linger around you--" jimin sincerely started off.

"No!" He coughed. "I'm not saying that... it's uhh..." he finally looked away. Jimin felt like he was studying the younger now. Even mind reading couldn't help. "I would be happy if you could stay with me." It sounded faint but it was honest.

"Why are you saying that? You know I'm staying with you, right?" Jimin argued slightly.

"it's...." he sighed. "..what if you have to go back... what will I do?" Tone breaking at the end, jimin felt bad, why would such a stunning person be so conscious? How could he be?

Jimin knew he had to convince of his loyalty to the younger, he came to stand infront of the younger, began kneeling on one leg infront of him, to show of his loyalty. "I'm not going. There is no place I would rather go. have faith in me. " He looked down, Jungkook stayed silent and Jimin looked up because jungkook wasn't showing any response.

"....What if they take you away?"

He chuckled. "it's only you who thinks I'm powerless. I may not be beautiful like them but I'm more stronger than anyone out there." He looked down. "I have to be powerful to forcefully drink 5 people's blood at a time." 

It was true, he remembers how he trained ruthlessly. 

when you're almost 1800 year old. You learn these things. 

He paused... "You... you're strong?" The reply came late and cut... why did it feel like it wasn't all he wanted to say.

"I told you right? Normal vampires can die because of insufficient provision of blood." He smiled. " i, on the other hand... am ok."

"This much is insufficient?" Jimin nodded while standing again. "But..." jungkook sounded like kid who asks simple questions if jimin closes his eyes.

"Let's not talk about that..." he pouted. "It'll urge me." He smiled. "Let's talk about your day." He dragged him to sit.

"I already told you... tired and boring. You tell, you had fun right?"

Jimin started from the all the stores to the wierd clothes all around and the wierd types of things he saw today. 

"So next we--" he cut off his sentence in the middle to wave his hands at the younger, who was sitting unresponsive and looking at him at a dazed state. For the 10th time now, jimin was seriously starting to worry, was something bothering him today? He waved his hands at the younger. The younger came back to reality. "Are you tired?"

"No..." jimin blinked, the negative response was eager... like if he says yes... he'll have to sleep and like he didn't want that.

"Then what's wrong? You've been spacing out all day." Worry was visible.

The younger looked down, as if deciding something or thinking... he was awfully careful today. "Umm to tell you the truth it's.... you..." he scratched his neck. Like if he was thinking of what to say next. Jimin tilted his head, taken aback by the fact that it was something concerning him. All this time that made the younger behaved wierdly....and it was because of something he did? And here he was wondering if something happened at the office. The younger sure was a mystery today. He couldn't even read his thoughts. "You... just look so...umm... I can't find the right word." He paused "... stunning?" it felt surreal as the vampire widened his eyes in surprise as soon as he heard it, all like a dream.

Breathing stopped slightly, it can't actually be the reason can it? No... how can it be? Sudden overwhelming shyness overcoming him. he looked down. "No one's... ever said that to me." He felt that he was red now but he was smiling none the less. "..thanks." The word involuntarily rolling off his tongue. He paused as he he looked down in silence again, kicking his foot in the air slightly because it affected him m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter