meeting with the parents.

Just once!! please~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook leaned back in his chair, sighing. Looking up onto the ceiling, This was so boring.... meetings with old people weren't that exciting as people think they are, while only 'the compromising to a deal' thing at the end is the good part but the process is really annoying, like, if they want to buy our services, then buy... if not, then get lost, but Nooo.... we have to waste atleast minimum 2 or 3 hours with any one who comes here to waste time, that includes even a complete retard with money that has no idea whatsoever of what he's doing, in to make a deal... . 

He leaned his head down on the table, sulking. He could be at home right now, sleeping with jimin, seeing him smile, making him smile.... nice. a knock interrupted his thoughts and a secretary, technically, a woman, dressed very professionally came in. She was assigned to take care of all the guests or clients and manage the little things as well.

"Jungkook-ssi, this is the purchase and sales order, please verify the profits and submit it as soon as possible." She paused and jungjook prepared himself for it "...that would be tomorrow, thank you." He sighed, there wasn't much time, She gave the boy a file, jungkook sleepily took the file by one hand, while the other hand rubbed his sleepy eye. 

"Oh yes and Your father will come soon to check up on you sir." She stated. He nodded while looking at the papers. 

"Can I... ask a question jungkook-ah?" She looked at him, the confident demeanor vanishing slightly.

"Please don't ask me where I was all your life, because I was here months ago" He yawned while eyeing the papers, boringly. he didn't catch here eye before when he was previously here. He guessed looks and money could do it all, he sighed, This wasn't much fun, nothing was fun, he wanted to go back to jimin.

 She laughed awkwardly or was she just scared of him. "Ermm... and I wanted to tell you that--"

"I somehow became really handsome now?" He looked at her with an uninterested gaze. "Too bad, that coffee lady came in before, already beat you to it." he shrugged. Stupid people, that coffee lady wouldn't shut up, gushing all about how changed he's now, saying that he didn't look very good before with the mushroom hair, well excuse you! Because he liked it and wanted it back, that look was easy to maintain and he could do all the sports with ease. why do they prefer looks so much? for all she knows, jungkook could be an inside and no one would know. Shouldn't people appreciate the personality or qualities of a person instead? He smiled a little when jimin's face popped up, jimin always only told jungkook how nice or kind he was, he didn't like him by how he looked. that little didn't complement my face yet, not even once. Didn't he notice it?   he pulled his lips at the thought. 

"O-ok, h-have a good day sir, that would be all." She hastily waved and went back to her place. Jungkook sighed. He was only 19! Who knows how old the lady would be, he shivered.... pedos really creeped him out. 

Wait... how old was jimin? 1600 years? Jungkook shrugged, whatever, jimin wasn't anything close to bieng a ert, he even lived longer.. jungkook wondered how can someone have their purity and innocence intact after living such a long time? he even seemed younger than him, so age doesn't matter when it's him.... he didn't think much of it and blamed it on him bieng a vampire.

He flipped the pages, reading the numbers off and computing everything... seriously.. how did dad manage it before?... it's a complete mess. he yawned again.

He haulted his scrolling throught the file because a thought suddenly came to his mind... if jimin has been alive all these years... how much life span does he have left? How did he spent his years? Was he happy? Sad? Worried? Or just someone who simply lived for acquiring blood... jungkook didn't know...... because jungkook never asked   Why didn't he ask before? why wasn't he curious? Jimin wasnt much better because he didn't ask about his childhood or life either... but maybe he didn't need to, maybe he just read his mind before... maybe he just knew prehand. *what?* he chuckled, he was thinking too much at the same time, better need to focus on the task at hand. 

"....I wonder what he's doing right now?"

 

Jimin woke up by the click of someone's fingers, snapping . it was not jungkook, he peered at the hand infront of his eyes, focusing further on the face behind it. 

"I'm up!" Jimin jolted up, because infront of him, standing.... was jungkook's mother herself.

She laughed. "I've been trying to wake you up for a while now." She then sat next to the boy when he made some space for her. "Did you two sleep late last night." Jimin simply hummed and nodded too, rubbing at his eyes. 

Jimin haulted at the movements that his hand was previously busy doing like realistaion just struck him now and blinked at the said woman. She had a knowing smile. "I-i'm sorry, we used the kitchen at night...I was hungry and jungkook--" jimin seemed panicked or really scared, maybe both.

"Calm down, it's ok." She giggled, seeming younger than she was. "I don't mind you using my kitchen, jimin." 

"Oh... umm, actually I didn't, I could never use anything of yours without permission." He sheepishly smiled. 

"So... you don't mean to say..." she blinked, taken aback by the news.

"Mhhm" he hummed, trying to control his smile, his eyes disapeared into cresents when he remembered the memory. "Jungkookie really did." He chimed.

"You mean to say... my bratty son..... jungkook?" Jimin nodded. She continued. "...Got up in the middle of the night, didn't sleep and cooked for the first time, just because.... you requested it?" She blinked, like it was an unbelievable situation. Jimin dumbly nodded again.

 She looked at the walls. Much like some deep thoughts kept flowing through her mind. "My baby son... is all grown up now.." jimin didn't know what to do when he saw some comical expression and tears coming out of her eyes but then it suddenly stopped and she got up. "OH MY! i forgot, Breakfast! It's noon!" She whined, taking his blankets off him to clearly drag him out of the bed. "We're already late!" She announced and he muttered an apology and rushed towards the bathroom. 

 

"We have a long day ahead of us!" She said munching on her food. They were finally having breakfast at noon.

"Did you have breakfast before?" Jimin asked, just worried, why was she having it with him? Did she possibly wait for him? The thought scared him, he had to compromise his routine, people can't always care for him like this. 

"Yes, ofcourse I did, I don't normally eat at this time but I simply can't let you eat all alone. So now i'm eating again." She chirped out happily. Enjoying it.

"Oh, I was just worried you might wait for me and... " jimin rubbed the back of his head. Feeling stupid.

She laughed, "No silly. Oh yes, I forgot to inform you, we are going to buy some clothes for you." She hummed. "You're going to need them here, you just simply can't wear these all the time." She pointed towards the shirt jimin was wearing, there was nothing wrong with it, it was just a normal shirt. Maybe that was what was wrong. It was normal

Jimin didn't want to sound rude. He coughed. "Are...Are you sure?" He never went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter