comfort.

Just once!! please~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The response is in negative sir..." sojin respectfully stated. The man sitting in the chair simply hummed in response.

"So, i see." The man hummed, taking the cigar out from his mouth, tossing it over the ashtray, some ash missing the spot and spilling on the table.

 she bit her lip. This was daring indeed, but she had to reason with him. "Let him be. You can always assign the position to some other competent young man"

"Yes... I could." he exhaled the left over smoke in him, drifting up to make smooth clouds. "But you're missing the point." He growled a little, his husky and boarish voice seeming more hoars "I merely told him to get lost if he doesn't do what I tell him, I just wanted to scare him a little." He chuckled. "It was sarcasm when I told him to find a kind man, not that I ever expected him to... but who is stupid enough to let someone live with them, let alone a stranger."

"He is a good person, your jimin is in good hands sir." She timidly said but her tone firm.

"I am not satisfied!" The man said, his tone getting higher at the end.

Sojin widened her eyes, breath hitching from the fact that this case was nothing more than just having the desire to have what previously was your's, back. Or some sort of pride in his own decisions. Whatever it was, it was persistant.

 

 

"This is where you live?" Jimin peeked from the window glass, eyeing everything that came in the scenery. The building was huge. Jungkook was really rich. 

"No, I'm actually trying to fool you." He laughed like he was trying to be happy, thoughts were occupying his mind and silence became the resultant.

"Funny" he said dryly but it still had its chime to it, in a teasing manner, making the younger smile a little.

 

They both got off when the gates opened, they wanted to stroll back the way to the door to the mansion, since they've been cooped up in the car for hours. 

"Can I ring the door bell?" He asked excitedly.

"No! You should hide instead! If my parents find you..." He shivered. "Horrible things could happen" looking around, spooked similarly like a scene from a horror movie.

Jimin innocently widened his eyes at the piece of information, just what kind of scary people were jungkook's parents anyways? He immediately hid behind the other. 

If they weren't in a particularly intimidating situation, jungkook would've cooed at the boy's actions, the sight of a trembling jimin, clutching at the younger's shirt behind him.

Jungkook rang the door bell to which a maid immediately opened the door with a greeting, letting them both inside. 

"I'll inform her of your arrival, she has been waiting for you."

Jungkook nodded slightly and jimin just hid behind the younger, not expecting what they would face now, since jungkook was so serious before. He gulped as he felt the moments pass. The place was really fancy, having a homely touch, but expensive none the less. Not seeming all that empty and distant. They could hear chatter of the servants and people around them standing or working around who-knows-where. 

Jungkook turned to the shorter to show a small smile, assuring him no harm, jimin smiled at the comfort, worry still remaining in him.

At that moment, several servants came holding refreshments of all kinds placing it infront of them, the table full of warm and cold beverages of all kinds. jimin peered over the table, not knowing what kind of eatables were placed,.. were they snacks? Didn't look like any he had eaten before.

Jungkook sensed jimin's concern and internally laughed, 

"You don't have to be so alert. Relax." He smiled with a glint of mischief. He knew this wasn't exactly the time to play around and tease the boy but what could he do? That expression jimin made was priceless. It made him forget about the worry he was about to face.

"O..ok" jimin whispered. Still varily suspecting everything. Making jungkook want to hold him till he felt safe again. It made the protective instinct in him awaken slightly.

"Eat something." On the contrary of what he said, Jungkook placed the glass of apple juice infront of the boys lips, who was literally frozen in his place. "Jiminie... it's my house, nothing's going to happen to you and I promise it's not poisoned~." Jungkook said assuring the boy further but the worriness still etched in his features. Enjoying the way jimin was behaving, it was adoreable. After all, he did spook the boy more than necessary and he felt slightly guilty of the fact that some colour from jimins face was leaving him, even though the vampire was paler than normal people, he is the one who was suppose to worry, but in his stead jimin was the scared one.

Jimin looked at him with doe eyes and lips pulled in a thin line, basically showing his uneasiness that the servant's watching eyes brought him. A feeling which constantly bieng watched brought, like even the walls were staring. 

"I--it's not home..." he timidly said while averting his eyes. Jungkook never seen jimin acting like those before. 

He usually wanted to but was reluctant to use skinship to comfort the boy, since there were practically people around them, waiting for their needs and.... jimin was right... this was not home yet...

"Jimin...." he pleaded softly, to have the attention of the young vampire again. "Drink, you're tired and hungry." Jimin looked at him for some while and then hesitantly nodding, jungkook placed the glass infront of lips, jimin blinked as if thinking if drinking was right or wrong... would someone come out and yell at him for it? But after some seconds he saw the latters eyes and smiled a little, jungkook smiled from relief when the boy took a sip and then placing his two hands to hold the glass, pointing out that he now was ok with it, it felt like a gigantic weight had lifted off from the youngers chest. 

He wanted jimin to feel safe here... but since this was a new place and the welcome wasn't much warm either, he could only worry while eyeing jimin who finishes his juice.

 

"Son!" Jungkook looked behind to hear the voice his mother, they immediately stood up to greet. "So glad you came, I missed you" her tone warm and loving but had a tad professional touch to it, it was naturally a warm embrace. Jimin looked at her, she was wearing, what looked like a expensive but elegant dress. Her face nothing similar to jungkook and jimin guessed that he must resemble his father instead.

"Who's this?" She said eyeing the boy standing behind him.

"This is my classmate, jimin." he smiled while gesturing to the boy. Jimin bowed instantly, clearly puzzled of the fact that Jungkook lied naturally like he practiced it or something. Is this what jungkook was thinking so deeply about?

"Oh he's in your class? So young" she mentioned.

"No..." he coughed. "He's older"

"Jeon jungkook! Call him hyung this instant" she frowned at him and then she smiled looking at the older. "I'm sorry, my son is just a little ill mannered." she eye smiled. Bieng as polite as possible. "Oh my! Sit! I've been keeping you standing for a while now. " she exasperated. They sat down again. 

"you took a while mom... were you busy?" Jungkook asked. 

"No." She chuckled. "Sorry i made you wait but I couldn't just barge in and ruin that moment for you. I was standing over there." She gestured to the place and they both visibly flinched. Jimin knew people were watching them!

"Mom~" jungkook whined and jimin couldn't help but smile a little at her, it was sweet.

"It's great to see jungkook taking such good care." She looked at jimin. "Is he normally like that?" 

"He is always very kind to me.... um... mrs jeon." he said timidly.

"Oh call me umma, I have a feeling it would be perfect in the future, so, you better start early." She said and then looked at jungkook who was now looking down, face now, a dark shade of red. Jimin on the other hand didn't get it as much and tilted his head in cluelessness after. 

"Oh my, you must be tired dear~ You should go to your room, freshen up and dinner will be ready in a while. Your father will be at home soon, I simply just can't wait to introduce your friend." Jungkook nodded, head down, this was exactly what he was afraid of, but now was now and he gestured jimin to follow behind him to the room. 

 

When they reached, jungkook immediately closed the door and leaned on it with his back sliding down to sit on the floor now, sighing like he came back from a battle.

"Are you tired? You can take the bath first." Jimin said.

"Not tired... but it was scary." He whispered.

"No, it wasn't! your mom is really nice and the way you said it was like she would be really strict or scary or even worse." He pointed out, minding the fact that he was decieved a while ago.

"Yeah, like you'd know. it'll be really fun for you.... while I will be busy dying in the process instead." He took his face in his hands.

"How so?" What was he worrying about? He huffed and crossed his arms.

"They'll..... embarrass me to no end." He confessed and jimin blinked.

"Was that all?" He laughed, "Jeon jungkook, you literally scared the soul out of my body before. I was mortified, there are more worse things than bieng embarrassed you know."

Jungkook wasn't listening to it, clearly in his own world. "Oh no!" He gasped in realisation. "They'll show my baby pictures! They always do this! " he closed his eyes. "The horror! " whimpering after.

Jimin laughed while clutching his stomach. 

"It won't be funny if you were in my place! " jungkook complained. "They always do that with my friends. My reputation was ruined before!" 

"Don't worry, I'll still think you're cool even if they tell me your embarrassing stories." He smiled "you will always be cool" he said now sitting at the edge of the bed. "Is this your bed?"

"Yeah, this is--used to be my room. It's alot cleaner than last time though." He said eyeing the room here and there."I'll go take a bath while you look around." He said and went to the bathroom. Freshening up after. 

Jimin looked around, finding stuff similarly like jungkook-15-year-old-fetus pictures. He stared at them and smiled... jungkook didn't change alot now, just the mushroom haircut was surprising but over all the smile was similar. 

He looked through the closets and desks to find more things, he found some pictures and certificates, pondering at the the fact that pictures were hidden inside the room, this should've been more highlighted, shown and to be proud about because jungkook winning some athletic long race, medal in his hands and smiling, should be shown to the entire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter