discoveries.

Just once!! please~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After what happened before... Jungkook was a little hesitant around jimin now, whenever the vampire wanted to do something or come infront of him, he would be alarmed and feel his heart quicken. He would also refrain from skinship more now Because he knows the vampire would read minds and know what he would be thinking, he cursed the fact that jimin could read it and if the vampire knew what was on jungkooks mind he would be worried that he would  scared jungkook, he would feel burdened, jungkook didnt want that to happen,  so he kept it lowkey. He tried to avoid the older a little, he came from school to home a little late, spending time doing extra homework.

 

Jimin thought something was wrong, that much was obvious,he pouted every time the younger would give him short answers or cold replies. He tried so much to get some attention but it ended in smoke , he asked the younger what was wrong...and even though jimin asked jungkook a thousand times if he was uncomfortable or worried and said sorry more than a thousand times. jungkooks answer would be the same, dont be silly jiminie, no way would I be mad at such a cutie, oh, im just feeling tired.

 jimin didn't give up, he once more mumbled "fighting!" When he saw the younger come back from school , looking stressed as always , jimin frowned. The mood wasnt good of the younger.

"Jungkook, wanna do something? I'm bored." jimin came up , looking nervous. Will he get ignored? Will the boy yell at him? He gulped.

"No, I'm gonna study for my test tomorrow." Jungkook said, putting the school bag on his desk. Now Sitting on his bed.

"But you always study so much....can't we do something for once?" Jimin pleaded with his eyes and jungkook really couldn't say no to that face. I mean who in the planet could? jungkook tried to resist but thos eyes.... he tried not to look at the boy but the pleading sound was practically emitting from the older. He gave in.

"Ok what do you want?" The boy clapped his hands while jumping. Finally.

"I propose we play hide and seek" jimin smiled excitedly as jungkook furrowed his eye brows.

"What are you? 12?" Jimin pouted. 

"Jungkook... what did i do? You're so mean to me these days.." he lowered his head , mumbling and jungkook immediately felt guilty thinking if the older would cry..and jungkook didn't want that to happen.

"Ok, I'm sorry, we'll play your game " jungkook felt embarrased but he technically, was a kid too and he used to play too, just not so much now.... Jimin giggled excitedly.

"You're it jungkook!" He tagged the older as he ran away and jungkook chuckled at the childishness and he closed his eyes. Counting.

They started with jimin hiding. Jungkook wasnt surprised when he noticed that jimin wasn't very good at it and hid at a simple place. Behind the couch to be exact. he smiled. The olders hair could be seen

 jungkook pretended to look for him , knowing where he was but taking some time to find him , he finally pretended to find the older and jimin was genuinely surprised and laughed hard when he got caught, an addictive giggle to which jungkook joined in as well, he made jimin stand up by holding him up by the arm, laughing naturally, like it was between them.

jungkook didn't know why he was laughing so hard with just this situation, it wasn't even funny but the boy made him enjoy the simplest of things, jungkook couldnt resist whole jimin looked so sweet and cute laughing like the angel he was, he looked at the ball of sunshine and tickled the boy hard.

"Jungkook--" jimin said between laughs."--Stop, my stomach." Jungkook giggled and held the boy up on his lap, pressing his chest to jimins back "-ugghh my stomach." Jimin groaned and jungkook held him tighter. Curse jimin for reminding jungkook of his preciousness.

"Finally, y-you held me." Jimin mumbled shyly. Jungkook didn't look at him but he could guess jimin was shy now.

"Wh-what?" He blinked. What was jimin saying? He tried to look at the vapmires face, but he could only see the side.

"You... didn't touch me ever since that incident." Jungkooks eyes became enlarged. "I was scared you were sick of me now." 

"Oh, please never think like that... you know I can't ever get sick of you." He tried to comfort..

" whatever it was..." jimin blushed " you stopped holding me... and i-i...I kinda-- missed it." He mumbled playing with his fingers. 

"AAwwh~" jungkook cooed "come here." He held the boys hands, making him turn around, pulling him closer, yes jungkook didn't feel wierd now, it was jimin, the boy who couldn't hurt a fly even. Jungkook wondered why was he avoiding the boy now? Not when he was literally the cause of his smile. He shouldnt be scared but he blushed when he remebered when jimin transformed, images of him smirking came to him and he immediatel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter