Good squishy, bad squishy!!

Just once!! please~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook went to his bed after closing thes door. Laying down  , what happened and right will happen next. He didn't get sleep early but after an hour or switching, turning and rolling on the bed, he got to sleep. Finally.

JIt'skook was alight sleeper, that is why he woke up 2 hours later, well thats how many he thought because he didn't get much sleep. He woke up by knocking on his door. Constant loud knocking. He yawned and got up to open the door,he saw a really fidgeting uncomfortable jimin standing infront of him.

"What?" He yawned, Normally jungkook would've killed who ever disturbed his sleep, (hey! He was royalty so no one dared.) But now...he could bear because who would want to hit or yell at such a cute person standing. Plus jungkook knew by jimin's face that if he showed signs of anger, the younger would probably cry or hide or something.

"I'm sorry if I'm imposing...but do you have anything I could eat? im so hungry." the boy grabbed his stomach and jungkook could just gift him the entire fridge, it was all his anyways.

"Oh...what do you eat? Human food? Aren't vampires suppose to-- oh no" jungkook quickly covered his neck by his hands. He took a few step back. Expecting what would jimin do next?

Jimin shook his head. "I will never do that to you. To forcibly drink... never so Dont worry. I need...food. you people eat that right?"

"Oh really?" Jungkook sighed in relief, letting go of his own neck.

"Yeah, if it has iron I guess it works...other stuff is useless but I guess iron rich foods?" jimin guessed.

 Jungkook looks in fridge to only find ready-to-eat foods, how is he living off his life on iunk food? "We have apples....oh, is milk ok?"

 Jungkook didntknow but that moment eyes sparkled "yeah . I love it, can you.. ? Please?" Jimin looked like a kid pleading and jungkook wondered how old he was to ask like that. (It totally suited the vampire btw.)

"How old are you anyways? You look 15, so I guess you are right?" Jungkook confused , scratched his neck.

Jimin giggled, after hearing that. He drank his milk , to which jungkook thought he was right. He was 15! .The sight of a baby jimin made him feel warm and want to squeel or maybe just squish the life out of him.

"Come here." He gestured jimin to come. As jimin tilted his head and came. Jungkook used his thumb to the milk that was on his upper lips. His fingers lingered longer and jimin smiled. Jungkook embraced him , jimin just blinked as jungkook held him. Tightly. 

"You're so cute, i just couldnt resist, I wanted to do this from the first glance." His said rocking from side to side. He eventually stopped to finally release the scowling boy. Jungkook didn't care as he pinched jimins cheeks as the other frowned deeply, but not stopping or complaining.

"Are you done now?" Jimin pouted rubbing his now red cheeks.

"Yeah, sorry, do you purposely do that or are you naturally like this?" Jungkook laughed.

"Do what?" That permanent pout was still on. As he rubbed with his sleeves that were too long to rub the cheek with his hands.

"oh nothing ...how was the milk?" He said naturally coming close and patting the boys head, almost cooing at him.

"Not as good as blood...but thankyou , that felt nice." Jimin shyly smiled and jungkook knows he was talking about the milk but he couldn't help but think that the cute boy might refer to the way jungkook was patting him.

"Jungkook? Can you...give me a thick blanket?" Jimin asked looking at the taller.

"Yeah..ofcourse, I have one right here." He went to his room and took out a comforter used for winters "here, is this ok?" Jungkook handed him.

"Yeah, great..I'm sorry if I'm already asking too much." Jimin tilted his head in a apoligetic manner and drapped the comforter on him from head to toe, basically wearing it as a cloak...

"It's no problem, really." Jungkook sat on a sofa...this was way too early but it didnt feel that bad...good even. "How old are you jimin? Hope I dont get arrested."

"Me? I'm well...I lost count after 1600 years...maybe 1700 at most?" Jimin shrugged after trying to attempt a smirk but he didn't pull that off very good, just seemed like a kid teasing. Jungkook loved kids. But right now his jaw was hitting the floor.

"What!? How? You mean to say that you're that much old? hyung-nim! I totally baby-ed you now." Jungkook attempted to make a joke and jimin just sighed. 

"Why do you see me as a 15 year old kid?" Jimin frowned.

"Huh? How do you know?" Jungkook blinked.

"When your skin touches mine...I can feel your thoughts and feelings at that moment."  jimin pouted. "I hate bieng the cute little kid, people don't take me seriously." He whined and jungkook knew why people took him as a kid.

"Ahh, sorry, I can't help it. You seem adoreable to me." jungkook said as he yawned again.

"Im glad you...like me...I was afraid you would hate me." 

"Why would I do that? you did nothing wrong.." 

" I dont know... I think its because I don't look good enough." Jimin lowered his head.

"What? No! I dont like people for thier apearance, I told you right? I think you're cute......and besides, If you want someone to like you then you should go to.....a girl." Jungkook mumbled the last part, heat creeping up h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter