whut happened!?

Just once!! please~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook had a long day today with lots of homework  and assignments at home to do, he lived at an apartment of two rooms, consisting mainly of a  living room, kitchen and ofcourse a bedroom, he came in another separate city, away from his family to study as a student in a really prestiguos school, he totally had the money for it anyways. But he didn't like to showoff much so he kept it low and not mention much about his background, he didn't fit much with the students anyways, he sure was popular though, only he didn't know about it, With only a handfull of nice friends that got along with him . he got through only a semester of hardcore course.

After a relay of a pile of homework , jungkook went out to get some snacks and ofcourse, dinner. He came out of the store munching on a candy bar, he paused for a moment when he heard some shuffling near him, was someone behind him? . He looked behind to see no one so he continued on his tracks again, then he heard shuffling again, the sound of crunching  of plastic bags. he looked back again to see a trash can fell behind him, now he was alert, was someone following him? Or after him? Or worse...he was gonna make a run for it before, but then he saw a boy stuck in between a bigger trash can and the wall of a building behind, the boy was lowered and trying to free himself, it was amazing how he could stuck himself there in the first place, no boy would be having trouble getting out of that,  was this boy weak? Or sick?  jungkook chuckled at the sight as he went to help and in a second the boy was free'd by his help ofcourse.

The boy fell imediately after a second as jungkook went and crouched down to hold his shoulders,  when the boy lifted his head up, jungkook saw a beautifully young and pale face, not more older than 15 he presumed, round and big eyes, looking at him, a tiny cute nose along with a pair of plump pink lips, shut in quiet mode in which the boy was just silently staring at his saviour, not sure if he was just scrared, or confused or what but he was not uttering a word, mirroring exactly what jungkook was doing. They both had a staring contest for a minute and to jungkook, the boy looked pale, seemed.... porcelien ...,maybe, he really was.

 jungkook raised his hand to touch the boys cheeks.   Cold.   Thats what he felt. He figured the boy must be cold. He wanted to warm up the boy by holding him more closely but jungkook didn't find it suited for him but he leaned in a little unconciously ofcourse.  he doesnt seem that young to be lost, why isn't he saying anything? Is he scared?

he didn't know what was wrong with the boy but he didn't care now because jungkook was more concerned at his own behaviour , he spent like a minute or two just staring at someone who he did not know, that was new.  he felt his cheeks heat up as he looked away , warm hands leaving the cold body as he got up, absentmindedly dusting his hands off, carrying his bag of food he bought before.

 

" It's late, you're getting cold. go home. " jungkook said out of nowhere becuase he didn't know what else to say, he was pretty bad at socializing with people, or "acting natural" as they say. Jungkook looked at the younger to see if the boy would reply or not. But so sadly the oh-so-polite reply he got was....

"Who are you? My mom?" The boy said with an unreadable gaze , like his face, he had a fragile voice, eventhough that voice was beautiful jungkook still got pissed at the boy's tone.

 jungkook just shrugged and aimed to go on his way because he was done here. as soon he took a few steps.

"Wait..." he heard the boy say. He turned around. "Can I... can I have that candy bar? Please?" The boy said with the most innocent, helpless tone and expression that jungkook just had to melt and give the boy whatever he wanted.

"Here." He placed the candy bar on the boy's soft hand as he started going back again.

Jungkook was walking , mind busy on all sorts of stuff when he noticed footsteps behind him and he cursed under his breath, becuase he had a idea who it might be, he turned around to see the boy again, he looked as was caught doing something , looking expressionless, maybe slight scared...? .playing with his fingers. he didn't hide nor did he say anything, so jungkook just shrugged it off and proceeded to go again.

after a minute or two, he still saw the boy a few feet behind him, even when he reached infront of his home. He saw the boy was behind him.

"Do you perhaps need something?" Jungkook asked the boy who was standing before him. what did the boy want?

The boy did not say anything as he merely just pointed towards his place. Jungkook tilted his head in confusion as jimin opened his mouth. 

"Home?" Jimin Innocently pointed to the door that jungkook was aiming at. cute...if jungkook could he would've taken him inside and cuddle a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter