014

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

"Oh it's her. It's her."

"Oh my God. I don't know that I can see her again."

"This is freaking real."

I pressed a smile and walked ahead. I didn't know that I can get this much attention. It's uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. If I can hide now, I would.

After getting through all the attention, I finally reach in front of the office. I was nervous yet excited to meet them again but then I'm scared too, a bit. Don't asked me why.

I take a deep breath and take another step forward as the door automatically slide open.

"Good morning sunbaenim, zelo." I uttered loud enough for them to hear. My lips curve upward after seeing them looking at me full of shock. "Is there anything to do?"

"Noona!" Zelo shouted, running toward me. "I thought you're going to leave me alone here."

"Yah junhong." Hana shouted, pulling him away from me. "Who told you to touch other girl."

I look at them confused "they're dating." Nari whispered. answering my question. I 'ah' her and smile like a proud mother. Who know that kid can get a girl. "How have you been?"

"I'm fine. Before that I'm sorry for leaving the office without saying anything."

"It's ok, since you're already here..."

"You should be sorry. You don't even send any text or what and leave us hanging." Youngjae cut her off and start to blabbering.

"Yoo youngjae." Nari hissed, shooting him a glared and he immediately zip his mouth.

"We have been waiting for you." Jongup uttered. I smile and nodded my head.

"Yes that's true." Zelo shouted while his girlfriend keep on hiding him from me. What a funny couple we got here.

"Hey hey what with the..."

"Good morning Chief Bang." I shoot him my smile.

***

"Sorry, I've been busy lately." He hand me the drink that he order as he took the seat across me.

"I know, but I come not because I want to see you." Well, half of me want to see him too but I just miss my colleague and I couldn't help but to collect all my courage to reveal myself after the accidents.

He snort and take a sip of his drink while staring at me. "Are you ok with them..." he muttered as his eyes shift at the people who keep on taking my picture. "Should we just go somewhere else?"

Well, it's very uncomfortable having all eyes on me, watching me but since I'm the one who decided to do this, I'm fine with it. The sooner I stop hiding, the sooner it's going to end. "Should we asked them to take our picture together?" I asked, teasing.

He raise his eyebrows, leaning forward. "Did you eat something weird?"

I snickered and shook my head.

"Kim Chorum-ssi." I look up at the voice. "Can we have some interview?" He asked as he gave me his company card. I look beside him and saw another man who is carrying a camera.

Yongguk push the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter