005

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

I look up in front of me and walked inside the house, my old house. I made my way upstairs toward my mother bedroom. Pushing the door open, my eyes stop at the box lying at the floor, untouched. It's still in the same position.

I came here because I decided to find the truth behind the threatened letter that I found a month ago.

I open the box and start to search for another piece of evidence. I found some more novel books. It's look similar with the novel that I took with me. Then there's one book that caught my attention. This time it's not a novel but more like a diary.

I open the diary and read it silently. It's look like a story line to me. "Did mom also write?" I asked to myself as I flip to the next page and found myself mesmerized by the story. I flip the last page and found nothing, just a blank page. I trail my hand on the bottom of the page. KC, that what I saw. I don't know what it's mean but I think I saw it somewhere else.

I look behind me as I start to feel weird again. I let out a sigh as I shift my gaze toward the window where the sun rays brighten the room. It's freaking day light but why does I felt eerie. There must be something wrong with my imagination nowadays.

I hurriedly put the diary and half of the novels inside my backpack and carry the other half with my hand. With that I left the house without getting any evidence but at least i bring something with me. "Now i guess it, i think this novel is my mom favorite books." I uttered, looking down at the books that i held. But why mom hide this books from me?

***

"How about we make the male lead as a murderer?" Youngjae uttered, looking toward Yongguk who was sitting across us. 

"Then he kill the female lead family" Zelo continued. I look at him. Why the hell did he kill the female lead family. "Because he want her attention." he added, answering my question. Youngjae snap his finger and nodded his head, feeling pleased with his junior imagination. i shift my gaze back toward Yongguk who still have the same expression on his face.

"Make the female lead as a famous person." Hana join in. She's the youngest writer in our department after Zelo. "So when she found out her family member is being killed, of course she's going to find the murderer and that is what the male lead want, getting her attention." she uttered. I was amazed with her ideas that it's leave me open mouthed.

"Let's go with this concept." He finally spoke as the other letting out a sigh of relief. He then stop at my direction. "What can we used for the tittle?" He asked as all eyes was on me, waiting for my answer.

"The mad psycho?" 

 ***

After the meeting end, Youngjae asked us to have a dinner together to celebrate our new upcoming project. Everyone join in accept the Chief Bang Yongguk. He refuse to come because of his work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter