004

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

After two weeks since my interview, I received a message from the company telling me that I'm hired. I got so excited that I literally forgot how to breathe.

I visit my mother ashes and pays her respects, telling her that I finally get a real job. "Mom, like what I promised. I'm going to make you proud." I whispered and smiled. Staring at her picture inside the glass. "Please show me off when I success." I added, chuckling at my own words.

I bow toward her and whirled around ready to leave. My eyes stop at the man in all black standing at the other side whose face is hidden by his cap.

I walked toward him and he was about to turn around and leave but I stop him. "Your wallet." I uttered and hand him the wallet that just fall out from his pocket.

He take it as he put his cap down, not revealing his face. He walked out without uttering any words at me. I shrugged and watch him walking faster and fade away from my sight.

***

"Should I pick you up later?"

I smile and shook my head as if he saw me. "No it's ok, I'm going to take the bus later."

"Aw, my Kim Eunseol starting to lost interest with me."

I chuckle and rolled my eyes at his voice. "Daehyun, you're making me look bad." I smile and continued. "Let's have dinner together." I uttered.

I heard him scoffing from the other line. "No thank you I'm fine." He replied, acting sulky.

"Stop acting like a kid, I will cook a dinner for you later."

"I want spicy chicken!"

I snort at how childish he can be. After exchanging some words we end up the call. "Who?" I turn my head to the side. "Your boyfriend?" He asked.

I raise my eyebrow and shook my head. We head inside the elevator and I turn back to him. "My brother." I replied as I remember him always calling himself my brother. I don't know why, asked him instead.

"Are you serious?" He gave me a suspicious look and a smirk on his lips. "You don't have to lie."

We step out from the elevator as I gave him a look. "Zelo, Wipe those smirk off." Yes, he's also hired and went to the same department with me. I'm glad that he's with me though, because he's the only person that I know. I'm quite difficult to communicate with new people.

We made our way to the office and greet the seniors.

"Guys, hurry! He's going to come soon!" Shouted the girl who have a short hair and I remember her na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter