010

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

I hand him the sticky note. He read it and look back to me. "Kim Eunseol, what are you talking about. My sister, Kim Chorum is already died." He uttered, firmly. He hand the paper back to me.

I held his sleeve tightly, staring sharply at his eyes. "She's died right?" I put my other hand on my forehead as I start to felt the headache. "He mistook me as her, please help me."

He pull his hand slowly.

"Please tell him that I'm Kim Eunseol. I'm Kim Eunseol!" I cried and crouch down. I felt terrified and I felt lost. I don't know what really happening to me, what going on with my life. I have no idea. It's so frustrating.

He held my arm and help me to stood up. "Who said that you're not kim Eunseol?"

Who? My mind keep telling me that I'm not me. My heart keep on telling me that I'm not Kim Eunseol.

"Kim Chorum is not me right?"

***

I lean on my chair, spacing out. After letting out a sigh, I rest my head on the table and closing my eyes briefly.

"What happen?"

I open my eyes and saw him standing beside my table. Tiredly, I sit up straight. "I heard from Himchan." He uttered.

"Why are you thinking that you're her?" He added.

"No, I never think that I'm her." I denied.

He raise his eyebrows and smile to himself. He scan his eyes around the empty office and lean forward, pushing my chair to the wall and trap me with his arms. "Chief Bang, what are you doing?" I stutter ducking my head down.

He look down on my wrist. "I'm your boyfriend, do you remember me?"

"What?"

He held my arm and point out my birthmark on my wrist. He start to tell me that I have the same birthmark like her. "Not just that, your mother is her mother." This make me insane, really.

I pull my hand away and push him with my legs. He groan and clutch his stomach with one hand. I gave him a look and took my bag with me. Before I stepped out from the office, he grip my arm and push me against the wall.

"Please let me go, Chief Bang." I glared.

"He's going after you again." He uttered.

"He mistook me as her. He's not after me." I retorted, struggling to get out from his arms.

"You're her. You're Kim Chorum."

I scoff and rolled my eyes. Before I could uttered another words, he lean forward and press his lips on mine. I push him and my hand automatically raise up to slap his face but he grip it first before it's happened.

"I'm Bang Yongguk, the guy that you love." He uttered and continue "I'm Bang Yongguk,  the guy that you fall in love with."

I winced as I felt pain on my head. I suddenly remember something but it's really blur and I can't figure it out. I pull my hand from him as I massage my temple.

Yongguk you're the person that I love. the person that I fall in love with.

"Kim Eunseol." He called making me face him again. That's right, I'm Kim Eunseol. My name is Kim Eunseol.

"You lost your memories."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter