011

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

"Eunseol, can you help me for a moment?"

I look up from my screen and was greet by Youngjae. With a smile, I nodded my head and walked towards his table. "What can I help you?"

"I'm sorry but I have a lots of thing to handle here, can you search me Kim Taesong last book at the library?"

"Library?" What if he's there. What if something happen again. What if he try to kidnap me and kill me? I mean I'm Chorum.. Oh what the hell am I thinking right now. "Alright, I will be back." I uttered, pressing a smile.

"Thanks mate." He winked.

"Junhong can you bring me my unbreakable book downstairs." I whirled around at yongguk voice. since when he's there?

"Junhong have a meeting." Nari uttered from the other side. I shift my gaze at his empty table. I turn back to him and raise my hand making him looking at me.

"I will bring it." I uttered.

"Nevermind." He uttered and walked out from the office. I raise my eyebrows and follow him from behind. "Go out with someone next time." He uttered, slowing down his pace.

"So you're here just to watch me?"

"I won't leave you alone anymore from now on."

***

I take my eyes off from the paperwork after hearing my phone keep on vibrating. A smile formed on my lips after seeing his name.

Hello.

Can you just let it go...

What is he talking about? Did he accidentally call my number?

With that thought, I pulled my phone down but suddenly I heard a loud sound from the other line. Daehyun, are you ok?

You lied to me hyung.  Unfamiliar voice appear from the other line with another sound like something being thrown away.

Daehyun do you hear me? Daehyun where are you?

Tae.. 

"Eunseol." I flinched at the voice and accidentally hang up the call. "Who's that? Is something happened?"

"Oh nothing." Nothing bad is happened to him right, right?

"You look scared. Are you sure nothing happened?"

"Youngjae, I wonder why you always  stuck with eunseol?" Nari uttered sarcastically as she passed by our table. "Stop disturbing her, can you?"

He hissed rolling his eyes to her. "I didn't disturb her, duh." He shift his gaze back down to me, patting my shoulder as if he know what happened. "Don't get too stressed. Your project is going to be out soon." Right, he didn't know what happened.

I smiled, nodding my head. "Thanks youngjae."

After he leave my table. I went back to my phone and send him lots of text. Asking him what happened, where he is, what the hell is he doing there and who is that guy.

I felt somehow uneasy. I'm scared something happened to him. What if what if.... Oh shut up what are you thinking right now. Ugh your imagination are just too much.

Like what I want, he replied my message.

Eunseol, let's meet. I will wait you outside.

Without any hesitation, I asked permission and leave early today. I run to the basement and wait him outside.

I look back down on my phone and saw another message come in from yongguk asking me where am I going.

Don't worry, I'm meeting my friend. I will be back again later.

After sending that, I saw Daehyun car stop not far away from where I'm standing. Without wasting any time, I run and hop in inside, ready to throw questions to him and scold him for scaring me but suddenly I don't know how to talked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter