012

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

"What's up buddy."

"Shut up, you're so noisy." I frowned, pushing his head away from me. "I thought you're busy, what are you doing here?" I asked, glancing at him briefly and went back to the paperwork in front of me.

He let out a snort and run his hand on my paperwork making my table into a big mess. "Pay attention to me." He whine, folding his hand.

Letting out a sighed, I clean up the mess that he make. "Stop acting cute." I muttered.

"Stop acting tough." He retorted.

I gave him a look. "What do you want?"

"Pay attention to me."

I snickered and let him win. "Ok fine what is it?"

A big smile formed on his lips as he pull my hand and drag me away from my works. "Hey, where are we going?" I asked, looking at him who seem very excited.

"Let's escape from works. I want to spend my time with you."

"What the hell. That's sound so cheesy." I laughed and just let him drag me.

He grin and held my hand tight. "You're cheesy as me too." He uttered and continue "you once told me that you will gonna be on my side, always."

"Oh stop it! That's make me want to vomit." I frowned as I remember telling him that long long ago. "I should have not said that."

"That's too late. You need to be on my side, always. You get that, noona?"

"close your cheesy mouth." I glared, cover his mouth with my hand.

The memories went back to me, running on my mind like a movie. I feel really mad with myself after what I did to this young guy. I didn't realise that I made his life like this. He doesn't deserve to live like this.

"It's not your fault, stop blaming yourself."

I held the young guy hand and look up at daehyun who was standing beside me. A sigh come out from my mouth. "Why did you hide me?" I asked, looking back to the guy who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. "Did mom asked you to do that?" I asked again.

"Your mom don't want you to get hurt."

"This is not a right way to make me safe." Running away from problem wouldn't solve anything. It's make it worse.

"I'm sorry."

"No it's ok." I can't even get mad at him. It's not his fault too. "But I'm disappointed in you."

***

Kim Chorum who was known as Kim Eunseol...

I close the tv and throw my head back. After the accidents, news about me come out and it's was spread really fast. My name is everywhere and reporters start to do their job but I just sit down here inside my house, hiding like how I always do.

I grab my phone that daehyun bought since the old one is damage already. I scroll down to his number but stop when I saw another name below him.

"Himchan?" Oh I'm not fully recover yet. I still doesn't have my memories back except about Kim Taehyung.

Hello?

It's me I muttered softly.

there's a silent for a moment but then follewed by his stuttering voice Who...wait are you..eunseol no I mean Chorum?

Right, everyone must be confuse now. I pressed a smile and nodded my head as if he saw me. Oh I'm your sister, Kim Chorum

Where are you? Are you doing ok there? Did something happen again?

I chuckled and smile sadly. What Chorum usually called you? Himchan? Oppa?

What? He uttered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter