013

Hide And Seek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIDE AND SEEK

 

"Hey are you busy?"

I turn my head from my laptop and saw himchan peeking his head inside my room, my new room to be exact. "Oh no, I'm just reviewing back my upcoming project." I uttered as I turn back to the screen. 

He pull another chair beside me as he hand me a thick looking book. "The mad psycho?" He uttered, reading the tittle. I nodded in respond and turn back to him.

"What's that?" I asked.

"This might help you to get back your memories." He hand me the book which is actually an album. "It's our family album."

I start to flip open the album and saw unfamiliar pictures. "Aw so cute. Who's this?" I point the baby picture.

"That's you." He answered.

I chuckled and nodded my head satisfied. Who knows I'm cute since I was born.

As he talk about the past that I don't clearly remember, suddenly someone rang the bell. "That must be him." He smile, getting up from his sit.

"Who?"

"Yongguk." He answered.

I 'ah' him and let him leave my room while I just continue looking at the album. It's take me long enough to realized the name guy he just said. "What the hell? Did he mean Chief Bang?" I jump of from my sit and peek my head out. I heard his deep voice echoing the house and that the time my heart beat faster.

When I was about to lock the door, there's a knock on my door asking me if they can come in. I curse under my breath as I standing there like a statue.

Himchan push the door and saw me glaring at him. I didn't said that you freaking can come inside. My eyes shift at the guy behind him and suddenly my cheeks are burning hot.

"Hey." He greet.

I smile stiffly and nodded my head. I turn back to himchan and killed him with my eyes. I wonder if he's really my brother.

"Please take care of my baby, I'm going to leave first."

My eyes widen and I followed him closely. I just realized that he dress on, ready to go out. "Are you really going out, can you bring me too?" I whispered to him not wanting the other guy to hear me.

"Why would I bring you?" He raise his eyebrows, grabbing his car key. "I'm going on my date." He smirk and not to forget to ruffle my hair before leaving the house.

I curse under my breath and turn around. "Chief Bang, you also can leave if you want. I mean I'm fine if I'm alone, you don't have to watch over me."

"I don't want to leave." He grin, showing his gummy smile to me. I almost forgot how to breath. "I want to watch over my girl."

"What?"

"How many days have you lived here with him?" He asked, changing the topics.

I followed him from behind "it's been a week?" I guess.

He nodded his head in respond and whirled around, facing me. I flinched and stop on my track. "When are you going back to work?"

"Soon." I answered hesitantly

"They're waiting for you." He smiled. "You should come faster, junhong have been really lonely without your appearance." He added.

Zelo must feel very lonely and I feel bad for leaving him. "I will think about it again." I uttered.

He smile satisfied and walked back toward the kitchen. "Babe I'm hungry right now."

"I can't cook....  Hey!" I blush the way he called me. He freaking flirting with me!

"What? you're my girlfriend, don't you remember?" Right, I'm his girlfriend. I forgot.

"But eunseol doesn't have a boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter