Chapter VIII – The Preparation

He was betrothed to her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

After they sign the agreement, the next morning Jiyong and I going to his grandmother house and tell the good news about me and him are agree to marry each other. His grandmother are very happy and excited hear the knews. Jiyong grandmother immediately hold Taeyeon hand and said to her to take a break from the office to prepare the wedding, and on that day Jiyong grandmother directly take Taeyeon to the Bridal Gown Gallery, Wedding Cake Shop, Jewelry shop, and with Jiyong grandmother, Taeyeon already choose the wedding dress, wedding cake, the rings, the decoration, the flower, the invitation, and on the afternoon Jiyong grandmother invite all the family member to have a lunch in one of Kwon Enterprise’s Hotel (the wedding will being placed on this hotel), so that she could tell the good news about the wedding preparation and also the family could taste the food which will be served on the wedding day.

After having lunch, Jiyong and Taeyeon family have a discussion about “when the wedding will be held?”. Taeyeon family suggest the wedding held on Spring, because Taeyeon born on March. However for that suggestion, Jiyong grandmother against it so much, because now is in the month of June, it takes 9 months left to March and Jiyong grandmother can not for a longer time. Therefore Jiyong grandmother suggest the Wedding held on Jiyong birthday at the August. The all preparation will be taking care by Jiyong grandmother. After long discussion, Taeyeon family agree the Wedding will be held on August with a condition that both side of the family prepare the wedding together. For that proposition, Taeyeon and Jiyong also does not have any objection and accept that.

 

For almost 2 (two) months, everyday Taeyeon being busy for her office work and everyday she being picked up by Jiyong grandmother to have treatment in the salon, have a medical check up to the hospital, massage, spa, body scrub, hair treatment. Taeyeon also being busy going with Jiyong to pick the new furniture for their new house where they will be live together in that house after marriage. They have a similar taste to design their home so it doesn’t take much time to discuss and choose the decoration.

When they pick the furniture Taeyeon raise an issue to Jiyong “Can I bring my nanny?” Taeyeon ask Jiyong while they pick the furniture.

“I think its clear and I already told you that we can’t hire our family maid to work in our house. They can be a spy for our grandma and family.” Jiyong explain.

“But, she always accompany me since I was children, when I’m sick and suffering from heart disorder.” Taeyeon give an explanation.

“Because of that, I’m more and more against she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter