Chapter III - Grandmother Birthday Party (Part I)

He was betrothed to her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

 

“Today is my grandma birthday party, please come to the party in our hotel in Bourbon Hotel in Cheongdamdong, will you come?” Jiyong said to Kim Taeyeon. Jiyong told this to Taeyeon spontaneously, because he want to meet her again. “Ok, I will come” she said smiling to Jiyong. After that Taeyeon go into her car and drove off from Kwon Enterprise building.

 

Jiyong actually deliberately to invite Taeyeon to her grandmother's birthday event. He suddenly thought of an idea to introduce Taeyeon to her grandmother and said she could not marry the granddaughter of Kim Enterprise because she like another woman.

During the meeting with Mignon Company, Jiyong already noticed that there is no ring in Taeyeon annulary and thats mean she’s not married yet. When taeyeon come to his granny birthday party later, Jiyong will introduce Taeyeon to her grandmother and will say that the women he likes right now is Taeyeon. Thats why he does not have any intention to marry the granddaughter of Kim Enterprise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, in Bourbon Hotel, one by one the guests began to arrive. All the chaebol which included Jiyong close friends attend the party. First is Choi Seung Hyun which is the owner's of Number One Law Office in Korea, Second is Dong Yongbae the second son of Dong Enterprise which engage in the field of insurance, Third is Kang Daesung the eldest son of DS Enterprise which engage in the ship bulding business, Fourth is Lee Seungri the younger son of Lee Enterprise which engage in the business of Steel. All of them come to Jiyong grandmother party with their partner. Seunghyun come with Tiffany hwang the daughter of Tiffany & co Jewelry Company, Youngbae come with Yuri the famous actrist, Daesung come with Lee Seungri sister Lee Sunkyu, and Seungri came with Seo Ju Hyun the eldest daughter of SJH Fashion Company.

That night Jiyong wear a bespoke suits with dark brown loafers. Everytime he move every woman's eyes looked at Jiyong, and all of them really envy Jiyong  5 years old niece Dahyun, be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter