Chapter V - He Turn To Be Cold Part I

He was betrothed to her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taeyeon POV

 

“Let me introduce my grandson future wife.” Jiyong grandmother voice filled the room “ the granddaughter of Kim Enterprise.” Jiyong grandmother said again. “Taeyeon-i, dear please come here.”

 

Then, Taeyeon walk to the front hall toward Jiyong family. Jiyong grandmother and Jiyong mother who already knew her smile brightly toward her. But Jiyong look at her with a face that did not believe and were very surprised and shocked. Jiyong mouth fell open as he saw Taeyeon walk toward him.

 

After Taeyeon arrive in front of the hall,  Jiyong grandmother holding Taeyeon hand and smile and after that she said to the entire guest."It's her who will marry my grandson Jiyong, she is the eldest granddaughter of Kim Enterprise. Her grandmother and I already befriend since we were young, and we plan this marriage for a long time, so I’m really happy to announce to all of you that finally my grandson will marry Taeyeon.”

 

“Hello I’m Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you all” Taeyeon intoroduce herself infront of the hall. After her introduction, Taeyeon looked at Jiyong's face, but there was no sign of hospitality there, there was just a cold face and dislikes. Taeyeon felt Jiyong did not like the idea of this marriage. It Looks like the gossip spoken by the people about Jiyong did not want to get married is true. Jiyong now and Jiyong that Taeyeon meet this afternoon is so different.

 


“Thank you all, I hope you all came to their wedding, please wait for the invi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter