Chapter II - The Meeting

He was betrothed to her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

 

Taeyeon woke up in the next day and prepare herself well. She wear a blue dress with white small flower motif pattern and same colour high heels. Her brown hair straight falling down her back. After she finish prepare herself and bring all neccessary documents, then she drive to the Kwon Enterprise’s office to attend the meeting regarding the design interior for Kwon Enterprise new hotel construction.

 

Along  the way to the Kwon Enterprise, Taeyeon can not eliminate her nervousness. Besides nervous to meet Kwon Jiyong for the first time, Taeyeon also nervous because she will present her design interior that will be made to the new Hotel Kwon Enterprise. This project is really important for her Company, the project will bring a lot of profit for her new Company.

 

After 30 Minutes driving, Taeyeon finally arrive in front of Kwon Enterprise Building, Taeyeon gave the key to the vallet and walked toward the office lobby. There he met with his colleagues Jessica Jung and also new employees in her office Lee Taemin. Although Taemin is the new employee, but Taemin had a brilliant idea and Innovation, because of that Taeyeon also bring Lee Taemin to attend the meeting.

 

After meet with his colleagues Taeyeon walked to the front desk and explained that he would attend the meeting with the CEO Kwon Jiyong. A few minutes later the secretary Kwon Jiyong Minzy met them and directing Taeyeon to where the meeting will be held on the 29th floor.

 

Taeyeon entered the room and there with Jessica Jung and Lee Taemin she was waiting for the Kwon Enterprise parties. Taeyeon and his colleagues did come earlier than the scheduled meeting, so they need to wait a while. After 10 minutes, finally the meeting door open and the Kwon Enterprise party, the CEO Kwon Jiyong, the Commisioner Lee Seungri and Jiyong secretary Minzy come to the meeting room and they start to bow and intoroduce theirself and give their name card to each other.

 

When Kwon Jiyong enter the meeting room, Taeyeon heart are pounding so hard. Actually, Taeyeon was not sure it was actually Kwon Jiyong or not because she never see him before. But her heart say that it was definitely him.

 

Kwon Jiyong presence was an incredible impact for Taeyeon heart. He was the first man who makes Taeyeon hearts pounding so hard just by looking at him. Taeyeon did not know why her heart is racing so much. Maybe because she already know that he will be her future husband, she think that to comfort her heart. He was full with a significant self confidence,  a powerful radiation and charisma. He is very good looking with black hair, sharp nose and eyes. The colour of his eyes is light brown, very captivating and will make his interlocutor stammering while talking or deal with him. His height is quite high, around 178 cm.

 

After the introduction and name card giving, then Kwon Jiyong said “Lets begin the meeting, please presented a design that you've prepared” he said while looking toward taeyeon. After that Taeyeon begin to presented her Company (Mignon) Design for Kwon Enterprise’s new hotel.

 

Jiyong POV

 

While Jiyong who does not know who Taeyeon is..

 

When Kwon Jiyong enter the meeting room, he walking toward the Mignon Company’s party. There, he was startled and meet with the most beautiful women he ever seen during his lifetime. With long straight brown hair, white glow skin and with black eyes that radiate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter