Chapter IV - Grandmother Birthday Party II (Jiyong know who Taeyeon is)

He was betrothed to her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jiwoong POV and No one POV

That night, my sister Taeyeon wearing a brown dress (the dress is like this picture)

I must say that my sister look really beautiful that night. We goes to Jiyong grandmother birthday party with our grandfather and grandmother, and also our parents.

 

When we arrive in Jiyong grandmother birthday party, Me who saw Jiyong then holding Taeyeon hand and pulled her walking toward Jiyong. I patted jiyong back and said “Jiyong, my mate, long time no see”.

 

I greet Jiyong, hug and smiling to him. But Jiyong, instead greet me back, he looked at me with a piercing and cold gaze. But after a few minutes, he staring to my sister Taeyeon then said to me "Hey, long time no see Jiwoong. It's been a long time, It is 2 years already we never see each other right?." Jiyong said to me unemotionally.


"Yeah, It’s been 2 years we never met" said Jiwoong. Jiyong cold reaction against Jiwoong make Jiwoong feel strange, is he make any mistake before to him. Jiwoong thought.

“ I never knew that you already have a girlfriend.” Jiyong said to Jiwoong

“Ya Jiyong-a, why you said you never knew that I have a girlfriend. You know that I have a girlfriend.” Jiwoong said to him. He felt very strange to Jiyong.

But then Jiyong said again to Jiwoong “Sorry, I mean I didn’t  know that you already broke up with Park Naeun and have a new girlfriend.”

“What do you mean Jiyong? I’m still with naeun until know. You’re acting really weird.” Jiwoong answer him.

“If you not breaking up with Naeun-ssi, why you came to my grandmother’s birthday party with someone else” Jiyong said and glancing toward Taeyeon who looked nervously beside Jiwoong.

Jiwoong which finally realise why Jiyong  gave a cold gesture to him, then burst out laughing. In fact not only that Jiwoong were laughing. But Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun and Yuri also laughing.

“Why all of you laughing?” said Seunghyun, Seungri, Youngbae, Daesung and Jiyong who does not know the situation.

“Ya Kwon Jiyong.” Said tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter