Chapter 1 - His Grandmother's Will

He was betrothed to her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

 

Jiyong is in his office room that afternoon after he has finished the meeting regarding the new project construction of Kwon Enterprise new hotel in China and Indonesia. He was just about to continue his work to review the paper from Financial department, but before he did that, his phone is ringing and his grandmother name appear in his cellphone. He immediately pick up his ringing phone “Yoboseyo, yes granny” he said after he pick up his grandmother call, “Jiyong-a there is something important I need to tell you, please come to the main house tonight” his grandmother said to him, “ok granny, I will come after I finish working.” He said to his grandmother whilst continuing to review the paper from the finance department, the paper need to be sealed for another meeting tomorrow regarding the estimated cost for the new hotel construction. “Jiyong-a this is really important, I hope you've been able to get home before dinner.” His grandmother said sternly. “Ok granny, I will be in the main house before dinner, talk to you letter granny, I have a lot to do.” He said before ending that phone conversation with his grandmother.

 

After the phone from his grandmother, Jiyong have a lot of thought, what again is so important that his grandmother need to tell him. Is granny want to advice me again to married as soon as possible, Jiyong think. Actually  Jiyong, doesn't wants to get married, because he can not forget his first love who break his heart when his college year. Jiyong dating her for 3 (three) years and he love her so much, but one day, by accident, he caught his girlfriend cheating with his friend and he found that his girlfriend only dating him because he rich. After that accident, Jiyong do not believe in women, and never officially dating  with them. He just play with them. Jiyong even think that he not need to be married, and let his sister Kwon Dami's child become the successor. But the problem is Kwon Dami does not have a son, she only have a daughter. That's why his grandmother keep willing him to get married, so Kwon Enterprise have a successor. Jiyong kept thinking about it, but then he shattered his reverie and remove all the thoughts, remembering that he had to finish his works before dinner, then he continue to review the paper.

 

That night, after he finish working, Jiyong going back to the main house where his grandmother, father, and his mother lived. GD does not live in the main house, he live in his own house in Cheongdam-dong which the size of his house are half the main house in Hannam-dong. He move from the main house when he graduated his study in oxford 2 years ago at the age of 26 years old.

 

Once he reached the main house, he went straight to the dining room. There he met with his entire family who had gathered there, including his sister Kwon Dami, her husband Choi Hyun and his 5 years old niece Choi Dahyun. When he enter the dining room dahyun run to him and kiss his favourite uncle Jiyong. Jiyong kiss her back and he immediately picked her up, greet his entire family and sat down next to her grandmother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter