Chapter VI - The Bewildered Jiyong

He was betrothed to her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong POV

Great then, so we agree to tell to our grandmother that we will not continue this marriage arrangement.” He said with calm state, but deep in his heart he feel a lil a bit offended about Taeyeon who also doesn’t want to marry him.

 

“Uncle” suddenly someone call his name and thats Dahyun his niece who walking toward him and Taeyeon.

 

“Dahyun is so sleepy, dahyun wanna go home uncle” said his niece while rubbed her eyes and yawn. “Who is she uncle? Is that uncle fiance, Aunty Taeyeon? Mom told me about aunty taeyeon.” Dahyun said again and smiling cutely toward Taeyeon.

 

“Hi Dahyun, I heard about you also from your mother.” Taeyeon said to his niece while reaching dahyun and hug her. After Taeyeon hug Dahyun she said to dahyun “you are really pretty and cute.” Said Taeyeon while pinching dahyun cheeks.

 

“You are also really pretty aunty.” Dahyun said to Taeyeon and hug her and after that she yawn and sleep in Taeyeon hug.

 

Jiyong who see that, then said to Taeyeon “I think we should talk about our marriage arrangement later. Give dahyun to me so I can bring her home.” But when Jiyong try to take Dahyun from Taeyeon, Dahyun suddenly wake up and crying. It makes Jiyong cancel to take Dahyun from Taeyeon.

 

“Lets bring dahyun to your family home together oppa.” Taeyeon said to Jiyong. Jiyong is bemused because Taeyeon call him oppa. Jiyong are also amused, because his niece are very hard to approach, but Dahyun react differently toward Taeyeon. Thats make Jiyong heart flutter, all the more Taeyeon is really pretty today, Jiyong even hardly make eye contact with her.

 

“Ok, let’s bring dahyun to my family home together then, but we need to inform my sister and my family first that we can be here until the party’s are over.” Jiyong said to Taeyeon coldly, so taeyeon not know his true feelings.

“Ok, oppa.”

 

Taeyeon POV

She walk toward Jiyong family with Jiyong himself, and Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter