Earnestly In Love With You

Earnestly In Love With You

Chapter 7 

 

“Tell me Minho.” They were sitting at battle of the bowling alley with Jaejoong trying to drown his sorrows while Minho was along to commiserate and make sure that nothing happened to his friend, “Has someone rewritten the rules of loved?” Jaejoong slurred, “Why has all my dreams disappeared without a trace?” 

 

“Jaejoong, that’s enough. It’s time to go home.” Minho tried to wrestle the mug of beer from his friend’s gripped. 

 

“I don’t understand. I loved her. I was doing everything for her. Why can’t she understand that? I just needed a little time but no, she had to accuses me of seeing someone else. Why can’t she understand?” Jaejoong finally let go of the mug. He covered his face with his hands, “I wondered if she even thinks about me now. I missed her so much Minho.” He sobbed, and then, as if someone flicked a switch in him, Jaejoong looked up with his red eyes, “You know what? Living alone isn't that bad. No one to answered to, no one to bugged me, I can set my own time and not worry about anything else.” 

 

Minho couldn’t helped but pity his friend, “Jaejoong, you have got to get ahold of yourself. People go through heartaches all the time. Relationships ends. It’s always hard and unexpected but people move on. So can you Jaejoong, just give it a little time.” 

 

“Time?” Jaejoong laughed sarcastically, “Time is an enemy I could never win over. If I had more time then I wouldn’t be in this position right now. Minho, I missed Yuri so much. Why can’t she understand?” And then, he frantically asked, “Do you think she’s forgotten all about me by now? Do you think she’s found happiness with someone else?" Minho shook his head, “Have you tried talking to Yuri again? I know you have never felt liked this before and I know that Yuri is the one for you so you have got to tried and make it up with her.” 

 

“I tried Minho, but she...I don’t even know where she’s at right now. She moved out of her apartment. I have looked all over for her and I can’t find her. I never realized that this world is so large. How can I talked to her if I can’t find her?” Jaejoong whispered dejectedly. 

 

“Have you tried asking Sunny where Yuri moved to?” 

 

“Yes. Several times but she refused to tell me. I don’t know what to do.” Jaejoong choked back a sobbed, “Minho, please tell me what to do?” 

 

“Come on Jaejoong, it’s time to go home now.” Minho didn’t know what else to say to his friend. 

 

Jaejoong, who felt liked a limp wash ragged after his emotional outburst, meekly followed his best friend out the door.