Baby Im

Too Much That It Hurts

“Im Yoona!!”

The said girl ran towards the three girls and then hugged Taeyeon.

“Yah! Does holiday make you miss me so much?” Taeyeon asked teasingly, but Yoona just shook her head.

“Aniya..”

“So?”

“You’re just so small that I have an urge to hug you that’s why.” Yoona and Tiffany laughed out loud. “Yah! I’m still your senior!” Taeyeon scolded.

“Ara.. Ara..” Yoona smiled and turn her head to Tiffany. “Annyeong Tiff Unnie!” then hugged her. Pulling off the hug, she looked at a girl who was sitting next to Tiffany.

“Oh, by the way, Yoona, this is Jessica, my best friend. She’s just moved to our school and kinda has nothing to do so I tagged her along. Jessie, this is Yoona.”

“Annyeonghaseyo,  Jessica Unnie.” Yoona bowed her head and smiled to the new friend, which also replied by Jessica’s smile. “Annyeong, Yoona.”

 

“Okay, since we are all already here, let’s start the discussion.” Taeyeon said.

“Eh? That’s it? Nobody will come anymore…?” Yoona asked confusedly.

“Neh.”

“Where is she?”

“Nugu?”

“Unnie…..” Yoona blushed, which causing Taeyeon to giggle and Tiffany to smile. For Jessica, she was just staring blankly at the scene, trying to understand what was happening. “You know whom I meant…” With Yoona’s playful slap on her arm, Taeyeon tried to resist the urge to tease the younger girl further.

“Unfortunately Sooyoung is having family matter so that she can’t come today, Yoona.”

Taeyeon’s explanation left Yoona pouting. “But I just brought these boxes of Belgian Chocolate for her..” She said as she lifted up the paper bag in her right hand a bit.

“Wooaah! Belgian Chocolate! Poor Sooyoung, she can’t taste these-” Taeyeon was aiming to the paper bag, but not to be success because Yoona was quick to pull it away. “Andwae!!”

“These are for my Soo Unnie!” Yoona said strictly, childishly, to the midget, but soon blushed after realizing that she’s just blurted the word ‘my’. “Your?” Tiffany smirked asking her teasingly.

“I-I mean S-sooyoung Unnie!”

“Yah, Im Yoona. You are so mean! Going on one week holiday to Belgie, and all you’ve been thinking about is that pabo?” Taeyeon pretended to cry.

“I-I still have many more boxes in my house for you all. B-but just not these ones, these are for my- I mean for Sooyoung Unnie!” Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed madly hearing the younger girl stuttered.

“You don’t have to stutter that much, Im Yoona..” Tiffany smiled. “By the way, why don’t you just let Jessica bring that paper bag so she can give it to Soo later.”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, not understand. “Oh, I forgot to tell you, Jessie here is staying in the mean times at Sooyoung’s house because their mothers are best friends.” Jessica glanced at her best friend, then nodded to Yoona.

The doe-eyed girl mouthed ‘ooo’ with her widened eyes. “ Okay, then I trust these with you, Jessica Unnie..” She handed the paper bag to the later.

 

“Well, well, well… This is the end of the transaction section, now let’s begin with the discussion.” Taeyeon said imitating the speaker in TOEFL test recording. The four of them laughed.

 

 

 

After the meeting, Jessica prefer to play in Tiffany’s house for a while, since she knew that Mrs. Choi and Sooyoung were still in their relative’s house, and would just come home by night.

 

Jessica’s POV

I stare blankly at the paper bag on my lap as I sit on the passenger seat.

“Is there something distracting you, Jessie?” Tiffany asked, realizing that I seemed lost.

“Aniya.” I smiled shook my head, then let silence consumes us for a while.

“Tiff..” I turn to look at her. “That Yoona.. Is she… like a…. huge fangirl of Sooyoung?”

Tiffany put her pointing finger on her lips. “Hmmm… How do I say this…” She then turns to me. “Yes, she is a super huge fan… But, she’s kind of…… special?”

“Special?”

“Neh. Because…” She crosses her arms on her chest. “I think Sooyoung likes her too. What do you think?” I shrug my shoulders. How would I know? “Oh yeah, she’s the one that Taetae said dated Sooyoung a few times before.”

I blink my eyes and put a plain expression. “Ooooh..” I don’t know but I feel some weird feelings hearing that information.

“Omo!” Tiffany closed with her palm. “I’m sorry, Jessie! Do you like Sooyoung already??”

I widen my eyes and answer quickly, “NO!”

“Hahahaha just kidding, Jess!” She said as tapping my left arm. I looked away to the window.

 

Dugeun

Dugeun

Dugeun

 

 

 

Do I like Sooyoung already?

 

                     

The next morning

“Yah, can you park it a little bit more quickly?!” Sooyoung demands as she crosses her arms in her chest.

I just sigh quietly, reminding myself not to kill this rude girl in public. Besides I can’t really complain because… okay, this was my fault. I woke up late earlier and Mrs. Choi force Sooyoung to wait for me to go school together with her bicycle. Surprisingly, she agreed, but with one condition. I would be the one who ride and she would just sit on the back passenger seat. That explains why I am now struggling, parking her old bike in the middle of school parking lot, with her nagging as back sounds.

 

I wonder why Yoona can like her that much.

 

I sigh when I finally finish parking her bike well. As I turnaround and walking towards her, I see a figure sneaking out behind Sooyoung.

 

Speaking of the devil.

 

She then closed Sooyoung’s eyes with her hands, which the rude girl responds with groaning. “Yah..” Sooyoung then raises her hands and moves them behind, trying to the prankster’s face. As she feels Sooyoung’s hands touching her face, she lets out a small giggle. And at the sound of that giggling, Sooyoung smiles.

 

 

“Yoong?”

 

Sooyoung’s POV

I know exactly who the owner of that cute giggling is.

 

“Yoong?”

I grab her hands on my eyes, put it down, and turnaround to face her. But before I can even see her face, she’s already circled her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

“I’ve missed you.” My smile widens at her mumbling, and I return the hug by circling my arms around her waist. “It was just one week.”

“But still..”

“I don’t miss you.” I lie.

She pulled back the hug and pout. “So mean.” I chuckle and pinch each of her cheeks. “Kidding. I miss you, cutie…” She blushes.  “So much.” And now more madly.

“Have you received the chocolate?”

I laugh. “Almost eaten them all. Two boxes left in my refrigerator. Should I share with my mom?”

“It’s up to you, why ask.” She smiles.

“But I don’t like to share what you gave me.” She blushed so hard hearing my words, making me giggle.

She looks away, and then grabs my hand. “Let’s go inside the building..” I nod, but then stop my step remembering something. Jessica. I turnaround just to find nobody is still there in parking lot.

“What?” Yoona asks curiously.

 

“Nothing.” I smile.

 

Maybe she’s already in class.

 

 

 

 

KRIIIIIIIINGGGGG…..

 

The bell has just ring, and Yoona was just cleaning up her table from her notebooks and putting them in her bag, before she heard some knocks on the window.

 

Yoona’s POV

I glance at the source of the knocks and find Soo Unnie peeking between my classroom windows. Realizing I just acknowledge her presence, she motions her hands and mouth like someone who is eating. I chuckle at her antics and nod, then grab my purse and phone before walking out to meet her.

“Wow! You know what I mean just by seeing my moves? Jjang!!!”

“Who doesn’t know if it came from a shikshin like you?” She rolls her eyes.

“Said another shikshin..”

“Yah..” I clench my teeth, pretend to be angry, then hit her cheek playfully before saying “I hate you.”

“I love you too.” She says while making a heart shape with her thumb and pointing finger. I smile.

 

How I wish you really mean it.

 

 

 

 

“Yoona! Soo! Here!” I hear Tae Unnie voice when Soo Unnie and I were just looking for table to eat in the crowded canteen.

She waves and points two empty places next to her. Tiffany and Jessica Unnie are sitting just across her. I nudge Soo Unnie with my right arm because my hands are packed with a hot plate of beef steak. After she understands what I mean, we walk to the place Tae Unnie has just reserved.

“What a crowded canteen our school has here…” I say as I’m going to sit and place my food on the table.

“Of course. This is lunch break, Yoona.” Tiff Unnie said, not forgetting her eye smile.

 

As I’m going to enjoy my meal, I find that my food is not in the place I first put it. I glance a little to my right side and find that my steak is in front of Soo Unnie. She is now cutting it happily. I frown.

“Unnie…. I know you’re hungry, but I haven’t taste that steak even a little.” But she seems to ignore my words.

“Unnie…..” A second later she pushes the steak plate back in front of me.

 

“I’m done cutting it. Happy eating.”

 

She flashes her dearest smile to me, then back to her own food.

 

I left dumbfounded, blushing silently looking at the beef steak which has been cut into pieces and ready to eat. I bit my lower lip and speak in a low tone.

“You don’t have to do that. I’m not a baby anymore.”

She turns again to look at me and flashes another charming smile.

“You are still for me..” She stops for a while.

 

“My baby Im.”

 

And that gives me another blushes attack. Damn. This is just the first day after we don’t meet in a week and I just can’t remember anymore how many times she had made me blush already today.

 

I enjoy my meal to loosen my abnormal beating heart after her non-stop teasing. In between it, I realize that Jessica Unnie seems to be in deep thought. So I wave my hand in front of her face.

“Earth to Jessica Unnie…”

She’s surprised by it and smiles, “Neh, Yoona?”

“You seems so lost just before, Unnie..”

“Oh, I-“

“Don’t worry, Yoong. She just doesn’t have ENOUGH SLEEP.” Soo Unnie cut her.

“Yah! You!”

“What?”

“Yah, yah, you two don’t make scene in public place!” Taeyeon Unnie scolded them.

 

I just stare at Soo Unnie. I’m not used seeing her like that. She usually doesn’t talk so much, except with me and Tae Unnie. Even if someone teases her, she always has great emotion control. But now I just witness that she is the one who picked up the fight. Then I look at Jessica Unnie and frown.

 

 

I don’t know why but somehow I feel insecure with her presence.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please forgive me, Spheres, hahaha. My number one SNSD OTP is Soosica, but this chapter exactly contains my Soona's feel I can't resist. If I can give love a score, my love for Soona is 96/100 and my love for Soosica is 98/100. Damn it, Choisoo is so shippable, I sometimes hesitate whom to pair with her. But don't worry, for this story I already imagine the ending :P

Keep reading :)