Bad things

Too Much That It Hurts

Hello, readerdeul! I'm back!

I'm sorry for taking a few days. My period ad fever knocked me down.

 

And before I forgot, let me tell you, since I've started my new semester at college, maybe I can only update once or twice a week.

But that doesn't close the possibility if I can update more often hehe.

 

So, now please just enjoy the update.. :)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany’s POV

“Yuri’s not coming?” I ask Jessica as she sits in front of me in the canteen while I’m stuffing some kimbabs into my mouth.

“No. Why should she?” She answers calmly, leaving me dumbfounded.

“Eh?”

“We broke up.” I stop munching, staring at her with delighted face.

“Jinjja?? When?” I say excitedly, which is just replied “Yesterday.” with a weak smile from her. I frown.

 

“Wae? Was it a tough break up? Did she disagree?”

“Aniya. She took easy, she understands and agrees.”

“So what’s with those mood swings?”

“Hmm?” I frown again.

 

I notice from the morning Jessica is not in her best mood. I know she is lazy, but today it’s more like she is lifeless. She zoned out too many times and I can see some dark marks under her eyes. It seems like she got less sleep last night. And less sleep, with Jessica Jung? They don’t match at all. There must be a reason.

 

“Hey, americans! Can I join?” Suddenly Taeyeon approaches us and sits next to me.

“You already sat tho.” She just laughes at my sarcastic answers.

“Where’s the new couple anyway?” She asks while scanning the canteen.

“New couple?” I ask confusedly.

“Neh…” She haven’t got to answer my curiosity when she calls someone that just passing by with a bowl of ramyun in her hands.

 

“Yoona!” Yoona turns at her voice.

“Oh, Unnie!” She then turns to smile a little to me and an awkward(?) one to Jessica.

“Where do you sit?” Taeyeon asks again, which Yoona just answer by using her head to point the corner side of the canteen. There I see Sooyoung is sitting with some fried chickens on the table, probably waiting for Yoona to come before she can start eating.

“Well.. Well.. Well.. So now you just eat alone with your girlfriend and leave me alone?” I widen my eyes. What?

“A-aniya.. I-I just..” Yoona tries to answer with her blushing face. But only to be pushed on her back by Taeyeon hands.

“Go.. Go there.. Your prince will be sulking if you take too long. You know she loves eating so much right.” Yoona put a shy smile in her face then nods to us as the way of saying goodbye before she walks away to Sooyoung.

 

“Cute..” Taeyeon mumbles while still looking at how Yoona approaches Sooyoung.

“Who?” I ask as if I don’t know.

“That deer and that giraffe of course.” She answers while looking back at me, still giggles. I look at her intensely waiting for her next words. “They’ve already known each other more than a decade and just date now, for God sake. That’s slow, don’t you think?”

“Eh? Haven’t they.. like… already dated each other many times before?”

“Oh, ani, Tiffany. Not usual dating. I mean like…. Being together. Officially.” I stiffen at her explanation.

“When?” I ask again.

“Yoona told me that it was yesterday.” Gulping at her answer, I glance at Jessica. I notice that she tried to keep calm all along this conversation. But who knows what’s inside her head? I keep silent for a while before standing up from my chair.

“Hmm, Taetae. I’d like to go to toilet for a while. Jessie, accompany me?” I said to Taeyeon before forcefully grab Jessica’s wrist without waiting for her answer. Taeyeon just nods and we just walk away.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

As soon as we arrive at the toilet, Tiffany checks every single closet. After finding out that we are alone in the whole toilet she back to the toilet door and blocks it with the dustbin. She then grips my shoulder and pushes my body until my back touches the door. Looking at my eyes, she speaks.

“You can cry now..”

Her words hit me. I exactly know what she means, and I guess denying all my feelings for Sooyoung to Tifanny like I always did before is not a choice right now.  She already knows, and I’m not trying to hide it anymore. It’s ironic when I can finally be honest to her, neither she nor I can do nothing about my heart. Despite my clenched heart, I choose to chuckle while biting my lower lip, before smiling weakly, as the respond of her action before.

She shakes her head slowly then pulls me into her embrace. The tears that I’ve been held before just come out without cautions.

“Yah, Miyoung-ah pabo. Why are you making me cry again when I’ve already had enough last night!” I chuckle in between my sobs. She pulls the hug but still holds on my shoulders.

“What do you mean?” She ask me.

“I see that coming, Tiff.”

“….”

I smile as erasing my tears. Then I tell her all the things happened yesterday, from the time Yuri came to Sooyoung’s house until when I saw them kissing.

 

“Oh my God, Jessie.” She pulls me into her hug again, which makes me continue my sobs.

 

“I’m too late, right?” I ask with my hoarse voice, she just tightens the hug.

 

 

Yoona’s POV

“Stop looking at me like that..”  I say to the perfect creature who is sitting in front of me. From the moment she finished her lunch she kept staring at me with her charming smile, making me helpless and don’t know what to do. She always has her way to make my heart beats more rapid than usual and my face feels hotter than usual.

 

She frowns after what I said.

 

“I don’t have any privileges to stare at my own girlfriend?”

 

Girlfriend. The word made my blush got a little bit out of control.

 

 

flashback

“Im Yoona.”

She pulls me back and holds me into her embrace. Not differed by any seconds, she then cups my cheeks and closes the gap between her lips and mine. I am stunned as I realize that she just now reciprocate what I’ve just done a moment ago. My heart beats crazily and my eyes widen like so wide. I grip her clothed waist hard as I’m afraid this is just a dream.

The kiss lasts for a few seconds more before she loosen a little bit and open , but still leave our lips connected to each other.  Still deep in my unconsciousness, I just got another surprise when she mumbles between the kiss.

 

 

“Be my girl..”

 

 

Dugeun

Dugeun

Dugeun

 

 

By that I pull back the kiss, staring at her eyes confusedly, searching for the some encouragement to assure me that this is reality. She takes off her hands from my cheeks and reaches for mine which are still linger around her waist. While smiling, she put the fingers to fill in between mine, before continue speaking.

 

“Sorry to reply your sudden confession with this sudden request. You don’t have to answer it no-“

 

Rather than letting her finishes the sentence, I shut her up by crushing my lips to hers. In between that third meeting of our lips today, I speak, on .

 

 

 

“I do.”

 

 

end of flashback

 

 

 

“Yah. Why are you smiling like that?” She pinches my nose. “Aigooo ottokae my baby girl is crazy.”

“Stop it..” I whine at her.

“Stop what?” She asks teasingly. I bit my lower lips.

 

Stop making me want to kiss you every single second.

 

“Stop making me…” Realizing what I’m about to say, I stop my sentence then looking down, blushing hard.

“I’m making you what?” She asks with the same annoying tone while lifting my chin with her index finger.

“N-Nothing.” I look away. Not long, I hear her giggles along with the words which worsen my blush.

 

 

“Cutie pie.”

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

Tiffany, Jessica, and I walk silently along the school corridor after the classes end.

 

 

Awkward.

 

 

Honestly I don’t know what to say to Jessica in the first place. When I arrived home yesterday after my official status with Yoona born, I had an urge to tell her. But I thought, why should I? She didn’t have any relationship with me that I should tell her. Neither was she special enough for me to be told all the things happened to me. And me too, I’m not that special enough for her.

And that.

Just the thought that I’m not special enough in her heart making me hurt. It worsened by the thought which the facts told me that she is a special person to someone. And that someone is special to her too. And they are in love.

 

They are in love, Sooyoung.

 

They are in relationship.

 

What are you?

 

You are outsider.

 

Just a newcomer in her life

 

You don’t have anything on her to own.

 

Not even the smallest bit of her heart.

 

 

“Unnie!” An energetic voice behind us wakes me up from the deep thought. When I look to the source of the voice, I can see my cutest girlfriend rushing towards me.

 

“Hey.” I smile at her as she holds my right arm. She just replies with a shy smile.

“H-Hmm.. Do you have anything to do?” She asks me with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

“Actually no, I just plan to straight back home.” I answer still smiling at her, “Why, Baby Im?”

She blushes at my choice of words. How cute. Yesterday, she said that she hates to be called ‘baby’, but in fact she always gets red when I do call her with that.

 

“C-can you accompany me to the bookstore? I’m planning to buy a textbook.”

 

 

I keep silent for a while hearing her request. Of course I don’t have anything opposed with that. But granting the wish means that I can’t be able to send Jessica home with me. Even though we are not in a comfortable situation, earlier in the morning we still went to school together. Late at night before, Eomma has just arrived home after her one week teaching training. Because of her existence in the house, both Jessica and I tried to act normal as if nothing happened. So since I went to school with her earlier, I feel somewhat guilty to let her go home alone. And here I am ended up scratching my hair while glancing at her a little. I plan to speak to her, but she goes first.

 

 

“It’s okay. I can go home alone.”

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

I look at the window from where I sit on the bus. It’s already night and dark surrounded. I am now finally heading to Choi residence after a few hours chilling out with Tiffany. After a while, I walk towards the door and say thanks to the driver, before finally out from the bus.

Before, Tiffany forced me to have some karaoke times with her, just the two of us. What a freak best friend I have right? But I know deep inside she just wanted to boost my mood after all the sadness hit me before, the Sooyoung stuffs.

 

 

Sooyoung.

 

 

Since she came home last night, I prefer to not ask anything regards our or their, Yoona and her, status. And she also didn’t have any initiative to make it clear. Honestly I’m quite mad with the situation. I really wanna punch her in her face for making me dumb like, leaving me hanging with whatever we have. I mean, a day before, she was just like the sweetest girl on earth to me, and then the next day she made it official with another girl. And today she already acts all lovey dovey to that girl. Even calling her ‘Baby Im’ in front of me without noticing how hot my ear and heart became by hearing that line. I wanna slap her, I wanna kick her, but I didn’t have a heart.

 

 

I love her.

 

 

Do I make it clear now?

 

 

I’m ing in love with her.

 

 

 

 

I love her so if I hit, I punch, I kick her, the hurts will only go back at me. That’s annoying.

 

Besides, I also wanna punch myself, feeling sorry for my own mistakes why I didn’t do the right things earlier. Asking myself why I didn’t make it clear about Yuri and me earlier. So that I could tell her finally. So that she would have known. So that we maybe would have made it now. But then I realize that it’s just an image in my dream. So I just ended up crying her a river last night, feeling sorry for what we almost have in between.

 

 

 

After some walks in the dark street towards home, my thought suddenly stopped by a grip on my right shoulder. When I turnaround I see a drunkard man with a bottle of wine in his free hand.

 

 

“Hel.. hik –lo.. Hik pretty.. hik girl..” He smirk. “Want to.. hik spent.. hik a night with uncle?”

 

I try to make a step to be ready to run away from this dangerous situation. But before I can escape further, he grips my arm hard.

 

“YAH!” I struggle.

He quickly throw the wine bottle somewhere and use the hand to shut up my mouth, before pin me to the nearest wall.

 

“Shut up.. hik.. if you.. hik want.. hik uncle.. hik to do you well..”

 

I keep struggling when I smell his stinky breath lean nearer to my neck, but poor me his strength is no joke.

 

“HMPHHH!!!”

 

A tear starts to fall from my eyes as I feel his nose grazing my collarbone.

 

 

 

 

 

Why do bad things keep coming to me?

 

 

 

I close my eyes and let my tears keep falling, that’s before I heard a familiar voice shouts angrily.

 

 

 

 

 

“KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER, BASTARD!!!”

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Who is that??  :O