“Claiming process activated!”

Amber – Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am's pov

Wae?

 

“Of cos not! You have all the rights to stop it. We are in this together, if you are in and I will be in and if you want to be out, I will respect your decision.” I answered earnestly and looked away feeling guilty.

 

It is my fault to rush this. This is our first date, Am! You are such a stupidest stupid.

 

I then stood up from bed and cleared my throat, “I guess I should be going, you text me if you need anything … really anything…”

 

She did not response.

 

“Krystal…I’ll sorr”

 

“Am, Im tired, we talk another time?” she grazed at the window.

 

“Ok, take care, Krystal”

 

“Am, I hope we will forget about what happen tonight in this bed room and start afresh, you are a nice guy and I like you.” She spoke emotionlessly.

 

Did she just confess?

 

Without my conscious knowing, my smile is drawn from my left to my right ear the at the sudden abrupt confession. My heart was out bursting  with sweetness.

 

 

“I like you too and I think the like is not just a little, Krystal …” I was about to say more when she closed her eyes.

 

“Nite and sweet dreams, Krystal~.” I plucked my courage and gave her a good night kiss on her forehead, that still smell my scent.

 

With that, I left her room, feeling happy and yet something unexplainable feeling that was lingering and bothering me but I cannot pinpoint it out.

 

Play this now and read the following for best experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxWOvdw-1q8

 

 

Ice queen’s pov

 

When Am left, I could not control anymore.

 

Jessica Jung cover "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles

You hold me without touch

You keep me without chains

I never wanted anything so much

Than to drown in your love and not feel your rain

--

 

Though you left, I still can feel your touch. All I ever wish and all I ever want is you, Am.

 

 

Jessica Jung cover "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles

Set me free, leave me be

I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity

Here I am and I stand so tall

Just the way I'm supposed to be

But you're on to me and all over me

--

 

Tears poured down heavily and had no intention of stopping. I wrenched my heart and continue to weep and I mumbled to myself repeatly, “You can do this, you can do this, be strong, Jessica.”

 

I inhaled deeply in attempt to tame my mind and stood up from bed but failed terribly.

 

 

Jessica Jung cover "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles

I live here on my knees

As I try to make you see

That you're everything I think I need

Here on the ground

But you're neither friend nor foe

Though I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter