I will never stop loving you

Amber – Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am's pov

 

I felt guilty and quickly returned her with my brightly lit face. I opened the present and it was a white t shirt with a print of

 

 

“KLAV? What does it stands for?” I put the t shirt on my body to measure and it seemed to fit well.

 

“Try it and see if it fits?” My love suggested.

 

“Yes Mdm. Right away.” Immediately, I ripped off my dark blue t shirt and before I can proceed.

 

She shrieked and covered her eyes, “~Yah, what are you doing? Wae are you exposing yourself in the public?!?”

 

(Did you guys opened your eyes big big like?  @@... haha)

 

You told me to try it, right? And is my body so ugly that you have to cover your eyes? Look at me…” I whined, held her hands to uncover her eyes but she was shutting them tightly.

 

I smirked. I placed both her hands on my well trained chest.

(AM! What are you doing in the public?!? To our princess?!?)

 

Immediately, she grasped and opened her eyes. She glared at me icily for 1 second and then the next second, her face flushed red. She rolled her eyes and looked upwards ignoring me. 

 

 

Haha, my love is so adorable! ^_^

 

I pouted and whined, “You think my body is ugly? I feel so sad, I shall go find someone else to ask what's wrong with my body?…”

 

Before I can take off, a pair of milky white hands circled my stomach area and I can heard a faint grasp when the owner came into contact of my rocking abs while she was back hugging me.

 

“Im sorry, Am. I did not mean that your body is ugly and I certainly don’t want you to go. I don’t want to other people to see you topless.” She uttered softly wth her face resting on my back.

 

(Awww~ such a cute scene, I should have it photo...hehe)

 

I turned around, cupped her flawless face, gave her a peck on her forehead and spoke, “Silly, I’m just teasing you, my love. ~<3”

 

I put on the t shirt and it fitted me incredibly well. She grinned when I put on her present.

 

I pulled her closed to me, tossed her loose hair gently behind her ears and commented, “Thanks for the gift, I see that you are also wearing this design t shirt. This is our couple t shirts?”

 

She nodded shyly, looked up and our eyes connected.

 

I cupped her face and leant in to kiss her on her quivering lips.

 

The feeling was intoxifying and I just wanted more of it. We , and fought, no one wanted to lose to each other dominance without a tough fight. We slurped and moaned while our hands danced with the music that our mouth produced.

 

Then after 10 minutes of extensive make out, a message beeped. It startled both of us making us blushed furiously and we tidied ourselves to relieve the shyness.

 

Krystal wanted to give me another surprise and wanted to blindfold me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter