Suzy, pls dun cry...

Amber – Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy’s pov

I opened my eyes and saw a handsome face in front of me.

 

Am I in heaven?

 

Do angels sleep?

 

Heaven have space constraint that he is sleeping so close to me like packed sardines?

 

I really don’t mind…really! * shy and blush

 

Then I felt warm hands that was circling me then pulled me nearer to him.

 

I felt my sound mounds squashed into something soft…

 

The feeling was ….in-describable. *face flushed in redness

 

Should I tell you that both of us are ?… *face flushed in deep red

 

Then I heard him muttered huskily, “Don’t worry, I’m here, We will be save.” The next second, he shivered but he started my back and blowing warm breath on my face as if to warm me.

 

I focused on his face and saw he was not in normal color, it was bluish green as if suffering for cold.

 

Then he went, “Ah choo~” He opened his eyes and they were sparkling filled with warmth. He smiled charmingly and asked in concern while my face, “How are you feeling? I know you are still cold but…”

 

I ed myself into his embrace and gave him a tight hug that our bodies were smashed into one another.

 

“Thanks for risking your life to save me…”

 

I do not know why I still have warm tears to flow out of my eyes but it just happen, just like I am miraculously alive!

 

 

Then I realised that he is a she. Her name is Josephine. We stayed in that position for long while till we both feel warmer. 

 

Then Josephine managed to found an egg, she cooked it, peel it and passed to me for the first bite.

 

She is so sweet! How can I not fall in love with her?

 

 

 When I am better, she exhausted a huge amount of his power to help me transform me back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter