Jung Sisters...

Amber – Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am’s pov

 

-- Dressing Room --

 

“Congrats!” Ailee and Henry were clapping and cheering when Krystal and I entered that dressing room. Ailee ran over, gave me a bear’s hug and praised, “My Am is so perfect and thus this performance is perfect too!”

 

Henry tried to pull Ailee off me, winked at me and then looked at Krystal’s direction. Using my peripheral vision, I saw her standing there staring at me with Ailee.   She was fidgeting her fingers.

 

Is she feeling uncomfortable?

 

After peeling Ailee off me, Henry screeched and cupped his mouth as if something big had happened, “Omo, omo, omo, this is big, really big…”

 

Before we can ask what he was referring to, he forcefully prised Ailee and dragged her out of the room. Then he turned his head, smirked and blew me a seductive flying kiss.

 

Errks, my hairs all stand up!

 

I rubbed my neck nervously.

 

So… now we are the only ones in the room… 

 

I carefully closed out distance and smiled at Krystal bashfully.

 

Man, my heart is beating so fast when I am closed to Krystal.

 

After 2 minutes of silence…

 

This is so awkward, I last checked that I am now in man form so I will do what a man will do.

 

I cleared my throat and started the conversation, “Hi Krystal, I am Am. Nice to meet you” I held my hand out for her.

 

Good Job, Am. You make it so weird. It is now like a business meeting…*sign

 

She giggled, took my hand and introduced, “Nice to meet you, you sing and dance very well! You are a professional?”

 

Then we continued our first spark of knowing one another.

 

Morale of the story is to start something to get things moving…

 

After interaction with her for closed to 1 hours, I saw another angle of her,  it was so different when I first saw her. The feeling was totally a 180 degree difference.

 

Krystal is a bubbly, confident and strong willed lady. She is also very charming at least for me cos she caught my attention and I admitted I am totally enchanted by her amazing personality.

 

We would be still chatting if Henry did not budge in and announced that the lounge was closing.

 

I offered to send her home but sadly I was rejected as she mentioned her friend will be picking her up.

 

Is the person her boyfriend?

 

I did not know that my face showed a frown but she picked it up.

 

She announced, “My friend is my childhood friend, SHE is also my BFF.” She empathized on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter