Amber – Beautiful

Amber – Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am's pov

 

I woke and found someone cuddling me. Then the alarm rang, the someone stirred moving her head nearer to my neck and snaking her arms around my neck bringing me close to it.

 

A smile automatically registered on my llama handsome face. “Shannon ah~, Wakie Wakie”

 

She squinted her eyes to adjust to the light and rubbing them cutely. She looked so cute that I just habitually leaned in and gave her a peck on her forehead and cooed, "Good morning, baby."

 

She smiled and then cupped my face and greeted me the same way.

 

Shannon is my baby, my baby sister.

 

I was an orphan when Shannon's parent adopted me. Shannon enjoyed being a female and thus she decided to take that form. For me, Im keeping options open and hope to find my life mate first before deciding it.

 

Shannon stole a kiss on my cheek before hopping out of our home for school.

 

"Take care and remember to eat yr lunch!" I reminded her painstaking. She is afraid of gaining weight though she had an almost perfect figure.

 

I went to my work station and start working on editing my music. Time flies when I’m doing stuff I like. I stretched myself and decided to prepare for my side job. I clothed in my grey hoodie and black loose comfortable pants.

 

??'s pov

 

Im 17 and I have a twin sister. She is so good in everything, beautiful, confident and talented. She played piano and has great fashion taste. I wondered why we are so different when we are twin. *sign

 

Both of us are currently training under sm entertainment to be idols. Thinking back, i should thank her for this chance. She was scouted while she was shopping with mum when she was 5 yrs. Then mum proposed to have both of us in this training. Company agreed and planned to debate us as kid idols at 10 but I did badly, I cannot memorize things well, hand and body coordination terribly and to make things worsen, Im diagnosed with dyslexia, cant read well and words seem jumbled up to me.

 

On the other hand, she aced at all categories, be it acting, singing or dancing.

 

My twin is very encouraging to me. She kept on comforting me and even refused of debuting eariler for many times, she spelled it clearly that she will only debut with me full stop, end of sentence and end of conversation whenever SM management asked her.

 

I tried very hard to keep up but still failed miserably. But I did nt give up for I know when I still have a hope, there is still a chance. Everyday after school, I will practise on dancing even though on the days when there is no training. There were times when I overworked and fainted in the dance studio.

 

My family and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter