"What is love to you?”

Amber – Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

 

Suddenly the hall became pitch dark, I cannot see what was going on the stage.

 

Blackout?

 

Then the spot light stopped at Am who was running in a fast speed towards me. My  heart pumped hard, my body just reacted and I stood up.

Another spot light stopped at me, I was totally shocked! I looked at the person who can bring me comfort, Am and he gestured me to go to him. I approached him.

 

Gosh, this is really nerve wreaking!

Walking there is like a million years when all the people are watching you.

 

 

When I am near Am, he held my hands gently as if handling a baby and looked to me in my eyes intensely.

For that moment, I was so drawn to his brown captivating orbs. I forgot all about the environment and only had eyes on him and for him.

Then Luna continued singing in more powerful voice.

 

She is the girl lyrics

He wasn't ready until he met her

There's a girl in here

Am loves her so

That girl is Krystal Jung.

--

 

The whole concert was filled with applause and cheers. It was loud!

Then the screen showed,

 

Luna asked Am why he requested to put this up.

 

He replied that this is what he is feeling when he sees his dream girl. That is his feelings now. Then he shouted at the top of his lungs in the mic and acted cutely, “She is here, right in front of me! Someone get me a bag NOW! Argh!! I’m out of breath soon!!!” His hands covered his throat acting out of breathe animatedly.

 

The whole concert was once again filled with applause and cheers. It was deafeningly loud!! Luna teased Am as cheesy.

 

I smiled brightly to cover my grittiness.  I knew he did that to get the attention off me for a while.

 

He is sweet, isn’t he?

 

I stood there bewildered not knowing what to do. The music continued and Luna sang from the top again!

 

She is the girl lyrics

Hands touch, eyes meet

Sudden silence, sudden heat

Hearts leap in a giddy whirl

--

 

This time Am held my both hands tightly, our eyes met and stared till we see each other in each others’ eyes. I felt heat explode within my body and flushed my face in the process. My heart pumped so fast that I think I may faint.

 

She is the girl lyrics

Cheerful smile, pretty eyes

She who's winsome, she wins him

Jet black hair with a silky touch

She's the girl he chose

And Heaven knows

She is the girl

--

 

I did not realise that Am was describing me when he edited this song. 

 

I have a cheerful smile with pretty eyes. 

Coupled with jet black hair with a silky touch, it is definitely me! ^_^

 

She is the girl lyrics

Start now, love now

Loving only opens the heart

 

He wasn't ready until he met her

There's a girl in here

Am loves her so

That girl is Krystal Jung.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter