A concert of Luna? And Victoria is ?

Amber – Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am’s pov

 

I felt sunshine oozing in, warming my room. I opened my eyes slightly to get them get comfortable to the environment light.

 

Weird that Shannon is not sleeping next to me…

 

I checked my phone message and a smile crept onto my face.

 

Wae? Cos an angel texted me thanking me for yesterday. Her name starts with a “K”. ^_^

 

I have decided.... I have a plan… hehe

 

I sent a text to Krystal to ask if she is free to hangout with me this coming sat at evening time. After 5 minutes, I received a positive response and I jumped and shouted in excitement.

 

I then made numerous calls and texts to a bunch of good friends to execute this.

 

Doing one of the calls, Key told me that he was literally shove out of my home yesterday when he brought the drunkard me back. I apologised and he demanded me to help out in his dance class as an apology. I have no choice but to agree.

 

Beautiful beings have super learning ability and we can pick up stuff in a flash so we do not need to attend schools in Beautiful planet. All of us start contributing to the society according to my passion, pick up the skills that you like and you are ready to work. That is so cool, right? 

 

(I hope I can be a beautiful beings too, do you? ;P)

 

 

subscriber's pov

 

I was on a transport when I received a text.

 

From Am, my buddy

 

Hey Chingu subscriber, can you gather your all friends at Olympic Hall, Olympic Park at 31 Jan 2016?

I replied I will be there with my horde and text all the friends I know off.

 

(Thanks for helping Am in his plan)

--

 

Am’s pov

 

The day has come finally!

 

I am checking myself out in front of a full length mirror.

 

Déjà Vu…

 

I am grinning at myself.

 

Then I fetched Krystal and she was wearing a white sweater with long blank pants. She looked perfect in simple clothes. I told her to dress in something comfortable as she needs to be in that state.

 

When we reached the place, I ushered her to our seats.

 

 

( Are you guys excited?)

 

I told her that my friends are performing and need to back stage to encourage and visit them for a while.

 

She smiled and nodded with understanding.

 

 

Krystal’s pov

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter