Half A Heart (Without You)

Today, Tomorrow, Always

(A/N): Happy birthday to my one and only Jessica Jung~ I wish I could somehow give her something to show just how much I love and appreciate her but well, I can't. And words won't ever be enough to portray my love for her, and nothing will ever compare to the fondness in my heart at the thought of her. I wish her all the best because she deserves nothing but the best and maybe it sounds biased but that's because it is. Maybe someday someone will be there and give her everything she deserves and although I won't be the one to do it,  I'm just happy to know that she'll be happy. 

She deserves happiness and all good things in life, I'm just happy to know of her existence because she changed my life entirely.

Okay, I'm done~ Now onto the story,  fluff ahead~~ read with caution~~ it might be too sweet for you, I dunno~~ Bye~~

 


 

"Hey,"


She could hear a soft hum in response as the girl shifted to face her, breath hitting her neck softly as she sighed in contentment.


Jessica tightened her grip on the slightly younger girl, planting a soft kiss atop Tiffany's head as the other simply snuggled closer to Jessica's warmth, smiling while doing so.


"What is it?"


Tiffany shook her head, hand coming up to intertwine with Jessica's free one that was resting on her stomach, the other placed around Tiffany's waist. She breathed in as she continued to play with Jessica's fingers; a habit she had developed since their first days together often opting to do so when she was feeling nervous but later becoming a way to reassure herself, it was constant.


"Aren't you tired," Tiffany had whispered against her neck, lips lingering softly on the exposed skin smiling as Jessica shifted her neck away from Tiffany; she knew it was Jessica's weak spot.


The other girl hummed as she proceeded to trace light patterns on the exposed skin of her waist, shirt ridden up in their previous movements. She didn't reply until Tiffany had playfully poked her side, emitting a growl from Jessica who was rather tired and already getting irritated.


"I am, why is this even a question, Tiff?"


Tiffany let out a small chuckle, as she poked Jessica's side again and proclaimed rather teasingly, "Then go to sleep."

Jessica rolled her eyes before taking a hold of the finger Tiffany was using to continously poke her, "Will you let me?"


Tiffany shook her head opting to move away from the slightly older girl but Jessica wouldn't release the hold she had on her. Huffing in annoyance Tiffany managed to poke Jessica again, this time using her free hand for the other was still in Jessica's grasp.


"Why are you being like this," Jessica had groaned in response, pushing Tiffany away as she sat on top of her. Her eyes traced Tiffany's face, observed the smile upon her lips, she was teasing her and Jessica knew becuase the slight mischievous glimmer in her dark chocolate brown eyes gave it away.


Tiffany reached up again, hands coming around Jessica's waist in a hug, "I'm not doing anything, though."


Jessica smiled before her hand reached up and pushed Tiffany's hair away from her face, leaning down to plant a chaste kiss on her lips before pulling away and tickling her sides.


The silence was suddenly interrupted by a rather loud shriek from the younger girl who was currently writhing and laughing underneath Jessica. Her hands tried desperately to push away Jessica's own but she couldn't and she tried to huff in annoyance and let Jessica know just how unfair it was but sometime along the laughter and the way Jessica was looking at her;  all she could think about was just how much she loved the older girl.


It was moments like these, moments that could be easily replaced by others that really made it clear for her, the reason she loved this girl so much. Late night coffee dates, staying in bed or tickle fights; they were small things that meant so much to her because among those little things all that crossed her mind was the need to have these moments forever.


She wanted multiple lifetimes filled with playful fights, late night driving to places she's never been, cuddling under the stars with a blanket covering their bodies, or nights filled with searing passion (that only ever left her falling even more in love).


She knew she wanted this for a long time — knew she wanted Jessica for a long time. (Eternity perhaps, but was it long enough?)


Jessica stopped her ministrations, having caught onto the way Tiffany's expression had changed, her lips turned upwards at the sight of a lingering smile on the others lips, eyes staring wholeheartly up at Jessica and she knew that the way her heart was beating erraticly in her chest didn't have anything to do with the sudden spur of exercise on her part.


"What is it?" She had questioned, fingers gently raking up and down Tiffany's sides, this time it didn't provoke laughter nor a loud shriek but a small sigh to escape the youngers lips. Jessica continued doing this as Tiffany's eyes never left hers, they were both locked onto each other. Jessica leaned down, slowly decreasing the distance between them both before she felt Tiffany's hand reach around her neck and pull her down for a gentle kiss.


"I am completely and hopelessly in love with you," Tiffany had whispered into the space between them, breath mingling with Jessica's own as their lips brushed across one another's, "so in love with you that I wouldn't even know what to do without you."


Jessica smiled, hand brushing a strand of hair behind the younger girl's ear, leaving her hand there so Tiffany wouldn't be able to look away, Jessica knew Tiffany wouldn't be able to even if she wanted because for some reason she, herself was already hipnotized by the colour of her eyes and the way her fingers gently scratched at the back of her nape in a comforting way.


She rested her forhead against Tiffany's, smiling at the sigh that had escaped her lips, "It's a good thing that I'm not going anywhere then. I'm yours, forever."


Tiffany leaned up so she was sitting and gently wrapped her arms around Jessica's body, head resting against her chest, her fast beating heart the only thing she was aware of.

 

She looked up and Jessica gave her a small smile, one that brought back so many memories, "Forever isn't enough, though Jessi. I want eternity with you."


Jessica hummed in contemplation before resting her hands on Tiffany's shoulders and hugging her closer, bodies interlaced, "Do you believe in soulmates?"


Tiffany remained quiet, hands curling underneath Jessica's shirt and settled on drawing circles on her back, as she thought of what to say, "I believe in us."


Jessica's heart swelled and she brought her face closer to Tiffany's, kissing her hard. Heart racing in a rhythm she has long been accustomed to; one in which matched Tiffany's heart as well.


"If you believe in us," Jessica began once they pulled away, a bit breathless, "then believe in us finding each other in our other lifetimes. Believe in our love and I'm sure we'll keep finding each other... because without you I'm just a half of a heart but you complete me, and I don't want to be incomplete."


Tiffany smiled at her words, hands tightening around Jessica's body, heart racing. She faced the other girl and nodded because what else could she say when Jessica already said everything that was on her mind.


Jessica laughed, hands playing with Tiffany's hair as they continued to stare at one another, lost in unspoken words that only they could understand but perhaps this silent exchange wasn't enough.


"Marry me," Jessica had whispered, a smile tugging at her lips as her hair fell forward only to be pushed back by Tiffany's hand.


"Yes," Tiffany had answered, a full on smile as she kissed Jessica gently, heart warming.


It was only the start of their many lifetimes together. They were certain that in any and every version of themselves, they would somehow come together because that's just how it was supposed to be.


They wouldn't settle for being half a heart, be it this lifetime, the one to come or the many others that awaited them; they will find each other one way or another and complete their missing half.


Because being half a heart wasn't enough when the other was out there searching to complete theirs as well.

 


(A/N): And cuteu~ Did you enjoy it? My jeti feels have been acting up a lot recently, I miss them dearly. Never have I ever been so emotionally invested in a ship before and with what's happened I'm afraid to invest myself into my other ships. Jeti will always be my number 1, always~ 

Can I ask something though? I stan RV. They own another piece of my heart and well WenRene make me feel some type of way (I won't invest in this ship, I won't. Too late!! T.T *ugly sobbing*)

Who do you guys ship in RV? Or what are your other ships beside JeTi?