The fourth time

The five times Jongin tried to kiss Kyungsoo in public and the one time he succeeded

The fourth time

The fourth time was screaming desperation, yet Jongin insisted on it, while trying to seem as casual as possible.

 

The twelve of them were in the van, playing a small game of truth or dare before they reached Incheon International Airport. This time, they were off to Singapore for their Exoluxion world tour. 

"Truth!" Baekhyun replies excitedly, before sipping on his drink. 

"How big is Chanyeol?" Sehun asks with an evil grin on his face, Luhan snickers at this, yet he slaps Sehun's thighs at the dirty question. Baekhyun's eyes turned into cresents as he smiled widely.

"According to Luhannie hyung, he's much bigger than you Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun replies while still looking like an innocent angel. The hunhan couple immediately stops laughing while the rest of the van erupted in laughter. Pressing the button on the phone screen, the truth or dare app decided that it was Kyungsoo's turn.

"Truth or Dare?" Baekhyun asks.

"Dare. I'm not revealing anything to you erts. " Kyungsoo replies, narrowing his eyes skeptically at the other members.

"Kiss Jongin at the airport! In front of the fans! " Jongdae offers with a bright smile on his face, which slowly falters when he sees the evil glimmer in Kyungsoo's eyes start to rise. "A dare is a dare! You have to do it!"

 

Little did he know, the Jong brothers had this planned out before they even entered the van. When Kyungsoo sighs in retreat, Jongdae winked cheekily at Jongin, who gave him a small smirk and a nod of his head in thanks.

 

The moment they had arrived at the airport, the loud screaming of fans could be heard from inside of the van. The boys got out one by one before they started walking in as a big group, surrounded by their manager hyungs and security guards. 

 

"So when and where are you going to kiss Jongin?" Jongdae asks curiously as they manoeuvred through the crowd. Kyungsoo whips his head upwards and glares, yet still looking cute and adorable as ever with his cheeks tinted pink from embarrassment. Jongdae notices this and starts laughing out loud, earning him a slap on his chest from his boyfriend.

"Stop bullying Kyungsoo!" Minseok disapproved. "And stop being so loud, what if the fans heard you?" 

"Sorry kyungie~ " Jongdae apologises without sounding sorry at all, before putting his arm around his boyfriend and pressing a small kiss against his cheek. "Sorry to you too. I'll stop being loud." Jongdae says, pouting. At this, Minseok could only melt at the cute action and forgave him. 

 

Suddenly, Jongdae could feel a small tug at his hand, and he turned around to see Kyungsoo behind him. "I'm gonna do it now. You better keep your eyes open, you're my witness that I completed the dare, okay?" Kyungsoo checks, looking around to check if there were a lot of fans.

And so did Jongdae, there were indeed a lot of fans, not as much as outside the airport, but a good handful were still surrounding them. "Woah, you're gonna do it NOW? Sure, go on ahead. I'll be watching." 

Jongdae watches as Kyungsoo strides over nervously towards Jongin's side before pressing a quick kiss against his shoulder and walking off as if nothing had happened. If Jongdae even did so much as blink, he was sure that he would completely miss the whole scene all together.

 

"Ya! How could you even count that?" Jongdae asks as he walks over to Kyungsoo, a look of complete disbelief on his and Jongin's face. Meanwhile Kyungsoo seemed nonchalant about everything.

"You said I had to kiss him in the airport, I did. What's wrong?"

"I didn't mean-"

"You didn't specify where I had to kiss, so I decided myself that it would be on his shoulder. Maybe you should think more throughly next time," Kyungsoo smirks and walks off, leaving the dumbfounded Jong brothers behind.

"This kid..." Jongdae whispers under his breath.

"I will never get my public kiss, will I?" Jongin says to himself with a small frown on his face. Little did he know, he would get it soon, very, very soon.

Fourth try : FAIL!!